Bellazon

Movies that make you cry?

Adrianas Llama

Im planning to have a Movies-that-make-you-cry night with a friend (since she wussed out of a scary movie night <_< ) so im wondering what are some really good tear jerkers for you?

The first that springs to mind for me is forrest gump, i always ball my eyes out when Forrest is talking to Jennys grave! :cry:

might I suggest a chic flick? Chics will fall for anything, even if the same template is used over and OVER and OVER and OVER and Over and oVER and ovEr and 0v3r and OVer and OVER...

and over...

I don't think they can see it coming...but guess what? they get together in the end and it usually involves some corny line from the past when they were happy together! :o

other tearjerkers I'm not sure... <_<

might I suggest a chic flick? Chics will fall for anything, even if the same template is used over and OVER and OVER and OVER and Over and oVER and ovEr and 0v3r and OVer and OVER...

and over...

I don't think they can see it coming...but guess what? they get together in the end and it usually involves some corny line from the past when they were happy together! :o

other tearjerkers I'm not sure... <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

chick flicks dont make me cry they make me wanna kill someone!

aww! i have vauge recollections of that movie being sad!

*trips and falls off topic*

i found it freaky that that little boy starred in yet another johnny depp movie (Charlie and the chocolate factory) and then Johnny went on to be a voice artist in the movie Corpse bride with Helena Bohnam carter who was also in Charlie and the chocolate factory with him...

The only movie I can remember crying at was Crash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have that rented...will be watching it tonight. :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn, you coulda warned a guy! lol That whole "impenetrable cape" part was quite touching especially since my daughter is turning 5 next month. The part where the mother IDs the son, the part where the cop pulls the lady from tha car and the part where the guy lets the people go were all touching parts.....over all the movie was EXCELLENT. I'd like to watch that movie again.

i found it freaky that that little boy starred in yet another johnny depp movie (Charlie and the chocolate factory) and then Johnny went on to be a voice artist in the movie Corpse bride with Helena Bohnam carter who was also in Charlie and the chocolate factory with him...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Johnny insisted that the little boy play in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with him since he was such a good actor and Helena Bonham Carter is engaged to Tim Burton who is the director for Charlie and Corpse Bride. She works with him regularly on his movies.

• 3 weeks later...