Bellazon

Michea Crawford
Thumbnail

Berno

Really? Have you tried to send them an Email?

[email protected]

That's what I did and they send me a link (don't have it anymore sorry) to buy the current issue at that time. When I bought the mag their web site was totally different :blink: U were able to buy the back issues (seems like u can't anymore?) but not the current one and that's why I sent them a mail.

Yes I sent them an email response, and there was no reply so I just bit the bullet and got the subscription. They state in purchasing the subscription you get their current magazine listed on the website + 3 additional ones throughout the year. But the back issue was only listed to no.24 or something and I wanted issue no.33.

Happy New Year Everyone. Michea was featured in one of our local newspapers here in the Nation's Capital Region. Here is the link ... enjoy ...

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Chelsea+beaut...6656/story.html It includes a video collage of photos taken by the interviewer with an audio interview in the background. Pretty awesome. My Cousin Rocks!! Love her!!!

Dr...

There is real video in the interview as well. It is the story of how Michea got started and where she is moving along currently!! You are all going to love this Big Time!!!

Happy New Year Everyone. Michea was featured in one of our local newspapers here in the Nation's Capital Region. Here is the link ... enjoy ...

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Chelsea+beaut...6656/story.html It includes a video collage of photos taken by the interviewer with an audio interview in the background. Pretty awesome. My Cousin Rocks!! Love her!!!

Dr...

Yo

Greetings Michea Nation!

:gocho:

I put up a blog post about the Ottawa Citizen article on Michea. I ripped the video from the Citizen site and added it to the post in a format thats easier to play. I found the Citizen site really slow and glitchy on other browsers like firefox.

Blog Post

5936657bin.jpg

5936662binq.jpg5936663bin.jpg

5936664bin.jpg5936661bin.jpg

5936660bin.jpg5936658bin.jpg

OTTAWA — Curling up on a sofa in her mother’s living room in Chelsea, model Michea Crawford is relaxed and ready, she says, to conquer the world — one continent at a time.

She’s home for the holidays, resting for a few days before returning to the pressure-cooker that is New York’s modelling scene, where she’s already made a name for herself. She modelled for a 30-page spread in Zoo magazine, she’s just returned from Milan, where she posed for a bikini and lingerie shoot, and she’s featured in the December issue of Cosmopolitan, giving a massage to a shirtless hunk in a steamy pictorial.

It’s all in a day’s work for the 26-year-old, who, after moving to Montreal at age 19 and working at a skateboard company and waiting tables, came late to modelling.

She got her first big break when her roommate, a photographer, submitted photos of her to several of Montreal’s top modelling agencies. They went gaga over the green-eyed, brown-haired beauty who is a cross-between a sexy Denise Richards and a pouty Angelina Jolie.

“For the first two years I didn’t believe I could do this full-time, so I kept my regular jobs. Then I found it was taking up more of my time and so I had to do the modelling,” says Crawford, who graduated from Philemon Wright High School in Gatineau and Chelsea’s Grand Bois

@Jef Nice grab getting the video off of the Citizen site!! Definitely better than having to watch commercials!!

@Pretty Nice photo montage. Michea standing beside Michea is her photo shoot with Roots Canada from a few years ago. This was really her first big shoot! She was on a huge billboard on the outside wall of the Eaton's Center in Toronto during that campaign. Great interview indeed!!!

J...

• 2 weeks later...