Bellazon

Bellazon Fan Hall of Fame/Super Fan Directory

I'm a really impulsive guy (in every way in my life) and had this idea so I figured I'd go for it :ninja: . I just think fashion fans are special in that models aren't as well known as celeb ect. fans but fashion fans are just as passionate and that's what makes Bellazon Bellazon :) .

I'm thinking of just doing a directory/hall of fame :laugh: . State your case or others and immortalize yourself :p :ninja: .

Bellazon Super Fan Directory

A

alien777 (Isabeli Fontana)

AnaBBarrosFan (Ana Beatriz Barros)

AnaBeatrizBarrosFan (Ana Beatriz Barros)

B

baby.jude9- gigi paris

babylola- esti giznburg

BarronofFratton, The (Behati Prinsloo)

Berno (Edita V.)

C

CarMelita (Masha Tyelna)

D

diana ambrosio- nataniele ribeiro

dizzymisslizzy (Adriana Lima)

E

EliSuperSaiyanv12 (Adriana Lima)

F

Fantastical (Emmanuella de Paula)

finchesthalia (Alessandra Ambrossio)

frenchkiki (Megan Fox)

G

H

Happycanadian (Karolina Kurkova)

Hime (where to stars :blush: :p ? )

I

I LOVE ADRIANA (Adriana Lima)

J

Joe Knight (Izabel Goulart)

Julia (Izabel Goulart)

K

L

Lancelot47 (Tori Praver)

LastWish23x (Abbey Lee, Frida Gustavsson, Ashley Smith, Monika Jagaciak, Minka Kelly)

Layla90 (Ana Maria Jagodzinska)

Limerlight (Alina Vercuriu)

Lisa-1 (Brigette Bardot, Vanessa Pardis)

Little Miss Sunshine (Adriana Lima)

Lu@ (Luisana Lopiato)

M

Mattlovemodels (Jessica Gomez)

Matute (Emmanuella De Paula)

Mbinebri (Marisa Miller)

Mehdi (Hind Sahli)

Michellabella (Gisele)

Mikiala (Judit Masco, Daniella Sarahyba)

Minus1 (simone villas Boas, Kim Noorda)

MissLimaVzla (Brooklyn Decker)

Miss Parker (Renee Simonsen)

N

Ninja (Chandra North)

Nothingless (Ana Beatriz Barros)

O

Olga Maria (Ana Maria Jagodzinska)

Ophelia Immortal (Cintia Diker, Mona J.)

P

Phenobarbie (Josie Maran)

Pink Couture (Marisa Miller)

PlayGirl (Carolyn Murphy)

Prettyphile (Josie Maran, Emily Dedonato)

S

scriptgirl (Noemie Lenoir)

shygirl (Noemie Lenoir)

sjey (Josie Maran)

Spades24 (Lindsay Ellingson)

sweet lady (Noemie Lenoir)

supermodelKK (Karolina Kurkova)

sweetandlow (Tori Praver)

V

vanessaaa (Candice Swanepoel)

Vogue Girl (Beyonce)

W

Wickedcraziness (Cindia Diker)

Y

youraprincess (Masha Tyelna)

Before I begin I just wanted to say, I can't name all the amazing fans, but just wanted to also give a special shout out as well to my personal Hall of Fame favorites of models withouth droves of super fans here.

Penny_Dreadfull (Christy Turlington) - Not only for the longevity of her fandom but because she's one of the special members here (like miss) who is open minded enough to appreciate all styles and eras of modeling without being condescending to another gives her opinions about fashion all the more gravity to me :) .

ver.on.ika (Veronika Vařekov

If i could give an award for the best Fan, i would give it to Francy! ... When she's not around, Isabeli's theard feels kind of empty, but when you see that Francy make a post there, you know there's something good to see :laugh:

mbinebri (Marisa Miller) - Though I'm sure he'll be the one to protest the exhistence of this thread :cain:

I was thinking of ways to rip into you for this thread before I even got to the second post. :rofl: But then I saw you included me :blush: so I'll only protest your spelling. :morning:

Btw, I think PinkCouture has more posts in Marisa's thread than I do. :|

Can i be candice's ?

i do find lots of things- and if you go through her pages you can see that i have posted many things- some of which have been found by others on different websites, but i still take the time to actually post them there. im always searching for new things to post also.

i agree about Francy , every post from her in Isabeli's thread it amazing .

Baron= Behati's!

MATUTE- EMANUELA'S , he is the most amazing poster for her topic.

also Fantastical for emanuela's too (:

Minus1- for simone villas boas & kim noorda.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ah, mbinebri my friendly foe how I know thee :blush::ninja: . And PK, really :| ?

*edit* :rofl: @ AnaBBF :rofl:

Attention all :actor: ! Just to clarify a few things :laugh: .

1. In the first post you'll see the lazy beginnings of an alphabetical directory (A with two names :ninja: ).

2. That directory (first post) is the actual super fan hall of fame or the beginning of it at least. The second post is NOT the hall of fame, but just my own special acknowledgements. To avoid it being too long (as it was anyway of course judgeing by the confusion) I had to narrow the criteria down, thus excluding those with droves of super fans here (except FRANCY of course because she's the undisputed #1 Isabeli fan :laugh: ) and those that have changed favorites since I've known them) to make it shorter. But I have many names to add to the directory :yes: . And of course you don't have to be a #1 fan to make the HOF :flower: .

3. I put a lot into that post (emotionally at least, not time wise :ninja: ) and I'm not there myself so I can't be made to feel too ad :ermm::ninja: .

4. This thread will of course be moved to General PIP General Talk after a day or so. I just wanted people to see it before it got burried in the PIP zone :laugh::ninja: .

5. I'll add all the mentioned names to the directory, HOF (see first post, Alphabetical...) :) .

:rofl: Welcome budd :thumbsup: .

@ all, list to be updated alphabetically :hehe: ...

joe your avatar scares me.

I agree with Jade! What happened to the dancing cats? I liked them. Pretty seems to be a huge fan of Emily DiDonato!

Sorry guys :rofl: ! Didn't mean to scare anyone :hug: . And didn't know anyone liked the cats :blush: , here you go :flower: .

sanikittydance.gif

sanikittydance.gifsanikittydance.gif

sanikittydance.gifsanikittydance.gifsanikittydance.gif

:rofl: Welcome budd :thumbsup: .

@ all, list to be updated alphabetically :hehe: ...

joe your avatar scares me.

I agree with Jade! What happened to the dancing cats? I liked them. Pretty seems to be a huge fan of Emily DiDonato!

Sorry guys :rofl: ! Didn't mean to scare anyone :hug: . And didn't know anyone liked the cats :blush: , here you go :flower: .

sanikittydance.gif

sanikittydance.gifsanikittydance.gif

sanikittydance.gifsanikittydance.gifsanikittydance.gif

Are u kiddiiiing?! ... Everyone loves the cats :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: