• Adriana Lima
    • Doutzen Kroes
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Candice Swanepoel
    • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
    • Miranda Kerr
    • Marisa Miller
    • Heidi Klum
    • 'Spokemodel': Lindsay Ellingson, Chanel Iman, Lily Aldrige, Erin Hearterton
  2. 2. Who do you want to wear it?

• Adriana Lima
    • Doutzen Kroes
    • Alessandra Ambrosio
    • Candice Swanepoel
    • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
    • Miranda Kerr
    • Marisa Miller
    • Heidi Klum
    • 'Spokemodel': Lindsay Ellingson, Chanel Iman, Lily Aldrige, Erin Hearterton

I think Ale will get the bra this year. She's not my favourite model at all :ninja: but she's waited long enough now :p

I would like Adriana to get the bra this year again, but that would be a bit unfair since's she wore it in 2008 already- Also, if Miranda got it it would be ok too, but don't really see that happen.

As long as they do not give the bra to Candice I'm happy, I mean Candice's pretty and all.. and I used to love her, but she's EVERYWHERE this year, it's just annoying.

..And this is going to sound strange, because the model I'm about to name has never been a VS angel and barely does any modeling nowadays, but it'd be so cool if they brought Eugenia Volodina back

:rofl: ya, strange pick, I know. It'd be cool though unfair to other models, if Eugenia opened the show wearing the fantasy bra. :hehe:

But ignore that, I'm dreaming again :whistle::flower:

I think Miranda will have it this year. Or Candice. Both are pretty hot with VS right now, 'specially Candice. Still, I'm thinking they'll hand it to Randa, and I would very much like it if they gave the Fantasy Bra to Miranda, too. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I get the feeling that Rosie is going to wear it, since she's doing the movie transformer 3, and i am pretty sure vs want a lot of publicity, to gain publicity they would definitely give it to rosie.

I want Erin Heatherton to wear it, she is my favorite model. and would love to see her wearing it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...