Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

It's fine. I agree But I do think that's the reason why she is gaining alot of popularity lately. Because of that tumblr blog.(not to sound rude)

I looked at that site and that person was definately posing as Sandra! :blah: There was a q&a with the answers made to sound like they were from Sandra. Nowhere on the site did it say anything about being a 'fan' page. And I just checked and now it's gone! Coincidence? :shifty: I think not. More like, BUSTED!!

I think you are highly blowing this out of its limit because she clearly stated to me (i dont even know the girl) that she wasnt posing. im going to copy and paste what i said up there ^ (I asked her about her FAQ she replied" It was not meant to come off like that i am a fan page i use her pictures for summer so on the faq i was telling everyone her name and age because those pictures are not of me and this blog is dedicated to her. i don't understand why people think i am trying to be her and she already knows this is a fan page") if she is stating she is not posing,shes giving out her real name, and she even made a new tab with her pictures. Sandra knows about the blog. So that is not called posing let sandra deal with it if she doesnt like it we are not her bodyguards to go defend her and yell at some innocent child. I also noticed at the top right hand of her blog it said (FP) Coincidence? That means Fan page. That is so sad the girl had to change her url to get away from people like you jumping into things. She did not delete she just changed her url btw so not busted leave the poor girl alone let her support sandra just like you do. be mature:)

When I asked her why she was posing as Sandra she was kinda rude to me! Plus the first time I saw her blog, the link to the photos was 'me' not 'Sandra' she changed after I talked to her, she actually changed the all blog after I talked to her how do you explain that? So I agree with the girls she was definitely posing as Sandra! And you're right we're not her bodyguards but like you also said we support her, so what do you expect us to do when we find someone posing as Sandra?

I think its pretty weird how you are a MALE and you keep on checking up on the 15 year old girl's blog.... explain that and she could've made that me page once you guys started telling her she was faking sandra so no one will be mixed up anymore. Posing is when they fake that person's life and that person does not know SANDRA KNEW ABOUT THE BLOG. she was just using her pictures for summer and even credited sandra in the FAQ. i really don't see how all of this is a problem i am 19 my mom is a lawyer we are discussing this situation now and she even said that is not posing.

I think its pretty weird how you are a MALE and you keep on checking up on the 15 year old girl's blog.... explain that and she could've made that me page once you guys started telling her she was faking sandra so no one will be mixed up anymore. Posing is when they fake that person's life and that person does not know SANDRA KNEW ABOUT THE BLOG. she was just using her pictures for summer and even credited sandra in the FAQ. i really don't see how all of this is a problem i am 19 my mom is a lawyer we are discussing this situation now and she even said that is not posing.

Woah, you're blowing this out of proportion, hes a fan just like the rest of us, there are plenty of male fans of Sandra. Whether is a fake or not, it will be sorted out somehow. Lets just get back to talking about her work.

I'm actually a girl, I made this account a few days ago and I forgot to change the gender and I checked that girl's blog twice, the first time when I saw the link here and I saw her FAQ (and she DIDNT credited sandra) and the second time was when she responded to me (and changed her blog). I hope now we can forget this and talk about sandra's work again.