Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

she's so cute, she actually have a waist line which is a good thing, the majority of VS models don't have a waist line, they are usually square shape.

She is so pink vs material girl, and her body is very nice, and really pretty face too.

^ Agreed, not by a mile at that. She is simply Sandra Kubicka...no imitations :ninja:

I don't want to start a war or anything, but I think I get the gist. Perhaps it was meant as the Next Adriana, at least that is how I took it to mean.

I agree, she is the one and only. It will be great to be able to say, "we knew her when..."

I have no doubt that our lovely Sandra will get anything she goes after. Pink included. :wub:

^ :yes:

VS Pink >>>> VS Mainline (Y)

:yes: (Y) (Y)

If Miranda can do mainline then Sandra could do mainline too, Miranda looks much more teen than Sandra. then Yes Sandra could pull of the mainline very well, she is so much sexier than Miranda, Chanel, Behati, Lindsay and Lilly. She fits perfect with the rest of the angels. And she's way prettier than their current angels VS have. by the way I think Sandra is a billion x much prettier than Adriana, So yeah Don't like people to compare Sandra with Adriana, Sandra is better. I really hate how people always have to compare any model with Adriana is annoying, it seem to me they think is a compliment to compare Adriana with other models, but to me is an insult.

Why loool?i mean LOOKS LIKE adriana but not too much and it's true,what's wrong with adriana:)?!NO,IT'S NOT INSULT,it's a COMPLIMENT!!!She is more BEAUTIFUL for me and UNIQUE and YOUNGER than Adriana!!!Sandra is No.1;) "people are unique ... special ... there is no one else in all the world exactly like you"...................that's it.........................

Why loool?i mean LOOKS LIKE adriana but not too much and it's true,what's wrong with adriana:)?!NO,IT'S NOT INSULT,it's a COMPLIMENT!!!She is more BEAUTIFUL for me and UNIQUE and YOUNGER than Adriana!!!Sandra is No.1;) "people are unique ... special ... there is no one else in all the world exactly like you"...................that's it.........................

to me is not a compliment.

I adore this girl :heart:

but

she completely ruined her hair with this ugly color

(organic palm oil for hair +moistening hair cream can fix that good)

and blond (especially this dirty orange-ish blond) is not her color. She looks like a cheap model with this color when she is a real great model. she should go back to dark brunette or dark black for a more dramatic look. Less teenage model look please.