Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

GJB You do not understand me. I have nothing against her private photos. It's not bad that she poses for catalogues. But it's time to move on. Look at her pictures on the official website of NEXT. She is like a chameleon. It would be nice to see her in something completely different.

I think that she's really angling to do VS Pink so the personality that you see would work perfectly for that. I see both sides of this argument though.

Here are some new Nordstrom pictures. I only looked in the prom section so there is probably more to be found. Also, check out her gallery on Listal

s01.jpg s02.jpg s03.jpg s04.jpg s05.jpg s06.jpg s08.jpg th_3bcaa6175541484.jpg/monthly_02_2012/post-54365-0-1593893059-31388_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="s10.jpg"> th_79d8bb175541500.jpg/monthly_02_2012/post-54365-0-1593893059-34839_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="s12.jpg">

^I really liked the video and Sandra looked gorgeous.. I do agree that its a bit :o at times, but I still love it. :laugh:

Wow! I could really do without Lil Wayne but the rest of the video is great. Lucky for her it doesn't look like she had to be in the same room as him. Also, it's a little risque but I don't think they actually even kiss in the whole video. She looks amazing, love that dress.