Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

Hey! I have looked up to sandra over the years so i come on here to see if anything new is posted.. I seen the link to a tumblr someon posted and I spent all night talking to the girl that runs that blog on tumblr (that you say is faking her) and she even gives out her real name when people ask for it. I asked her whats your name she said "Giovonna" i asked "are you pretending to be sandra" she kindly responded "not at all." I asked her about her FAQ because you said she sounded like she was trying to be her she replied" It was not meant to come off like that i am a fan page i use her pictures for summer so on the faq i was telling everyone her name and age because those pictures are not of me and this blog is dedicated to her. i dont understand why people think i am trying to be her and she already knows this is a fan page". If you all looked at the pictures of sandra she had posted you should see how much reblogs they had over 22,000. And which she isn't posing she isn't doing anything wrong she is actually giving sandra alot of exposure. So stop hating on the girl shes obviously not faking her.

Hey! I have looked up to sandra over the years so i come on here to see if anything new is posted.. I seen the link to a tumblr someon posted and I spent all night talking to the girl that runs that blog on tumblr (that you say is faking her) and she even gives out her real name when people ask for it. I asked her whats your name she said "Giovonna" i asked "are you pretending to be sandra" she kindly responded "not at all." I asked her about her FAQ because you said she sounded like she was trying to be her she replied" It was not meant to come off like that i am a fan page i use her pictures for summer so on the faq i was telling everyone her name and age because those pictures are not of me and this blog is dedicated to her. i dont understand why people think i am trying to be her and she already knows this is a fan page". If you all looked at the pictures of sandra she had posted you should see how much reblogs they had over 22,000. And which she isn't posing she isn't doing anything wrong she is actually giving sandra alot of exposure. So stop hating on the girl shes obviously not faking her.

I'm not hating, it seemed like a fake, but I'm glad it is cleared up. Just making sure 'cause there is a lot of fakes of her now that shes gaining popularity. Sorry for the confusion.