Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

And the music video she is in:

she looks beautiful of course but I find it weird that she's in a video like this as she's so young still....I guess she does look alot older but still !

You bit me on posting the video I guess I am late, Sandra looks very gorgeous on this video she looks very mature older than her age which is a good think If I wouldn't knew she was 16 I would have thought she was 21. She kind of looks like a mixture of catalina otalvaro and ximena duque.

And the music video she is in:

she looks beautiful of course but I find it weird that she's in a video like this as she's so young still....I guess she does look alot older but still !

You bit me on posting the video I guess I am late, Sandra looks very gorgeous on this video she looks very mature older than her If I wouldn't knew she was 16 I would have thought she was 21. She kind of looks like a mixture of catalina otalvaro and ximena duque.

Thanks everybody.. A little remark- I'm NOT 16 anymore and I think it makes a big difference. In this industry it happens a lot, that girls do jobs where they look older. For some of you it might look inappropriate but, I can't be a little Delia's girl for the rest of my life. I've been doing this for quite a while now and I think it's time to move on. ;)

I was going to ask about her age, because people has been saying she's 16 for like two years now lol ... I'm glad you're moving on from Delia's Sandra, hopefully the next steps on your career will include VS & SI :)

Thanks girls! :) :hug:

Im planning on going to NYC and try out for Pink, i hope it works out :)

I also wanted to find out... There is a public page on Facebook Sandra Kubicka as a public figure, did any of you create this? I want to do something about my image and i couldn't use that anymore because, it already exists. I had to use Sandra Angelika Kubicka, which is fine too... BUT My first and last name only, would've been much better. I don't see any progress in this page, so maybe i could take if from one of you.. ? IF any of you did that of course :)

This is the page I'm talking about :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sandra-Kubicka/145575308799522

And here's the link to the one I just created!

Thanks for the support.. :heart:

http://www.facebook.com/SandraAngelikaKubicka