Bellazon

The adriana lima look like...

Jade**

not trying to be rude but why do they always say they look like adriana...this is so annoying and pathetic now everybody looks like adriana wtf... everytime i go on some model thread they have to say they look like adri or everytime i am watching a novela an actress with dark hair green or blue eyes they have to say they look like adri they even say my cousin look like adri all the time so annoying... when is it going to stop.

irina sheik

emily didonato

thais oliveira

nataniele ribeiro

sara maldonado

miranda kerr

jaqueline oloniceva

catalina otalvaro

daniela freitas

megan fox

alicia hall

ximena duque

charlotte ayanna

mila kunis

candice boucher

ana beatriz barros

megan ewing

marcela boaventura

Rianne Ten Haken

Bianca Balti

barbara mori

sara sampaio

this list would never end i could go on and on....

Nothing new or limited to models/actresses.

Every white American basketball player who is good is inevitably labeled "the next Previous White Player That Was Good Of Similar Height" regardless of who their game more accurately mirrors. People like to have opinions that seem insightful so labeling someone "the next" someone is a chance to earn attention for it.

It happens to all famous people because they are publicized. I'm guessing that you pay a lot of attention to Adriana so you're bound to notice the constant comparisons. However, I do believe that Nataniele resembles Adriana to the point that they could pass for twins (don't kill me . . . just an observation). We all know that there is only one Adriana F. Lima. No one is trying to take away any of her appeal by saying that someone else looks like her. I love Adriana and always will.

Agreed about the Nat thing. She kinda looks the same face wise, but nothing close body wise.

I think Lima's unique but at the same time kinda wide spread, she has so much raw appeal, that people get fixated on seeing who looks like her, thus why we always come back to this :wacko:

That said, i like Nat more then Lima. :whistle:

What's so strange is that Adriana is very unique looking. I agree Irina looks simular in some pics (even thought they look worlds apart without makeup of course). Sadly I've heard all of them and they're almost all stretches and I don't get the Nataniele thing aside from coloration :idk: (though not as big a stretch as some others) I think Nataniele is a little more of a conventional beauty for lack of better words whereas Lima is more of a unique beauty. But aside from having olive skin and green-ish eyes... :idk: . It seems as though to some people ANY model or woman with olive type skin, brown to dark brown hair and a simular eye color always gets compared to Lima or even in the case of some just dark hair with light eyes in general and to tell the truth I find the subject kindof chiche' now :/ . Especially when you start a thread and the whole first page is the debate. Only every now and then will one even really look somewhat like her. Adriana DOES NOT have a patent on dark hair with olive-ish skin and light eyes people :| !!! And while I'm at it, most threads with a description of who someone looks like are like :blink: . Why not just say what country they're from or something brief and irrefutable and leave well enough alone :| ?!

Tatiana Europiana: "A little Gemma with a little Sasha on the rocks" STOP IT :| ! :ninja:

It's pretty annoying, I agree. I mean, just a mention here or there is no problem, but when pages and pages of a model's thread go on and on about how said model looks like Adriana, it gets old really fast.

Also, I don't think ANY of those mentioned actually look like Adriana. Like it has been pointed out many times, these days all it takes is light eyes, dark hair and tan skin to be branded "The Next Adriana Lima Twin". It's stupid if you think about it. Does every blonde, lighteyed girl look like Scarlett Johanssen? No.

Also, now there are girls who wear contact lenses and dye their hair in order to look like her. And then they post their pics on the net, saying it's all natural. Pathetic.

I mean, even I have been told I look like Adriana by my fashion obsessed classmates. Seriously, the Adri lookalike stuff is getting a bit overboard.

not trying to be rude but why do they always say they look like adriana...this is so annoying and pathetic now everybody looks like adriana wtf...

It's so annoying and pathetic... that you decided to give it its own topic in order to talk more about it? :confused:

^^Haha, you have a point.

But I do get what the OP is trying to say. It's pretty much a disease infecting model threads. If you look at Irina's thread for example; half of it is pretty much about how she looks like Adri. Nataniele's thread is also full of it. Etc. It's too bad because each model/celebrity deserves to be known by themselves, not as that-girl-who-looks-like-Adriana. I think it's valid to ask users to tone down the she-looks-like talk, so threads don't get cluttered by them. Like Rosie's thread is now being cluttered with talk about Transformers 3 (of which there is now a thread here on the same board).

Don't get me wrong, it's a huge compliment, but if even a average girl like me can get that compliment, how legit is it?

this list would never end i could go on and on....

You missed me Jade :D ... I'm not famous, but I look pretty much like Adriana! See: I have a nose, two arms, two legs, bubbies, two eyes, haiir, I breath, I walk, I go shopping, I have a mom, a dad & blahblahblah ... There are only five different thing between Adri & me, & it is that I'm 19, normal ppl (non-famous), single & w/no baby ... & oh, I'm Venezuelan :D

I'm even thinking of naming my future baby daughter Valentina (Y) :heart: ... but this will be #6 in a long future :)

... C'mon girl!

not trying to be rude but why do they always say they look like adriana...this is so annoying and pathetic now everybody looks like adriana wtf...

It's so annoying and pathetic... that you decided to give it its own topic in order to talk more about it? :confused:

But I do get what the OP is trying to say. It's pretty much a disease infecting model threads.If you look at Irina's thread for example; half of it is pretty much about how she looks like Adri. Nataniele's thread is also full of it. Etc. It's too bad because each model/celebrity deserves to be known by themselves, not as that-girl-who-looks-like-Adriana. I think it's valid to ask users to tone down the she-looks-like talk, so threads don't get cluttered by them. Like Rosie's thread is now being cluttered with talk about Transformers 3 (of which there is now a thread here on the same board).

I totally agree with you and that is why i made this thread. expresso is totally right.

I open the thread just to share with everybody how i feel about it, and to make a point about they have tone it down. and If anybody want to discuss it about a model looking like adri well they totally welcome to discuss it here who they think look like adriana instead of going to each models threads which it takes like 3 or 4 pages discussing about how much a model looks like adri, that is a lot of space of discussion mights it would discuss it here, instead of the models thread. look at nataniele and irina thread half of their thread is about how much they look like adri, is not even about them no more the thread is more about the whole look like thing, even emily thread is about who she looks like.

again, I wish there was a goddamn like button under people's post. Or karma...

this is me giving mbinebri some much deserved karma!

:kiss:

I open the thread just to share with everybody how i feel about it, and to make a point about they have tone it down. and If anybody want to discuss it about a model looking like adri well they totally welcome to discuss it here who they think look like adriana instead of going to each models threads which it takes like 3 or 4 pages discussing about how much a model looks like adri, that is a lot of space of discussion mights it would discuss it here, instead of the models thread. look at nataniele and irina thread half of their thread is about how much they look like adri, is not even about them no more the thread is more about the whole look like thing, even emily thread is about who she looks like.

Judging solely based on typing "Adriana" into the search engines in Irina's, Nataniele's, and Emily's threads, there was a conversation about it in Nataniele's on April 11th, and other than that, there are only infrequent mentions of the resemblance. Irina's thread in particular has not had a post regarding this since early February and it was ignored. And from my experience, the whole "she looks like so-and-so" is a rather common occurrence early on in threads for newcomer models, which Nataniele and Emily are, so I see nothing worth blowing out of proportion.

Not to mention, when I first showed up on BZ, finding pictures of girls/women that supposedly looked like Adriana seemed like a favorite pastime for her fans. Of course, the point was for those fans to then ridicule that girl/woman until the mods stepped in, but at least the incivility is gone. :ninja:

again, I wish there was a goddamn like button under people's post. Or karma...

If there was a "like" button, then there might be a "dislike" button, and I don't even want to know how many "dislikes" I'd get. :laugh: