Thumbnail

FABIrock

She's going to more fittings! 

Tomorrow there is (ones that I see possible): 

- Michael Kors

- Anna Sui

- Marchesa

- Ralph Lauren

There is also Thom Browne and Yeezy Season 5 but I don't think she will do them. Either one of those or it's for Marc Jacobs on the 16th

1 hour ago, jay_hk said:

She's going to more fittings! 

Tomorrow there is (ones that I see possible): 

- Michael Kors

- Anna Sui

- Marchesa

- Ralph Lauren

There is also Thom Browne and Yeezy Season 5 but I don't think she will do them. Either one of those or it's for Marc Jacobs on the 16th

She'll definitely do Marc, But all of those above I would love for her to do them.. Realistically, I think she'll do Ralph Lauren

8 minutes ago, brunoexclusive said:

She will walk Baja East, so Michael Kors is unlikely because is half an hour after. Ralph Lauren is very unlikely since the casting director Ashley is very exclusive 

u know for sure that? Baja East is nice tho :smile:

sorry just saw their instagram - the show is tonight... maybe she won't walk any of tomorrow shows... we'll see

^ I was wondering the same. From what i understand they didn't do a tradicional runway show, instead they threw a party with it girls, models, social media stars and where the photos from the party replace the tradicional runway show pictures. 

I hope she does a show today. The fitting she did yesterday can most likely be for MJ but if it is not that would be great.