Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

10 hours ago, jay_hk said:

on her last interview to a PT newspaper, she mentioned a few interesting stuff:

- she had an issue with a Big name photographer before LUI , and she told she clould not say the name but that she will not work with him ever (who can it be ?)

- her biggest $$$ are VS and Armani (no brainer)

- she accomplished almost everything she wanted for Modeling except for a few stuff she still wants to do: walk CHANEL and Versace; Cover of Vogue Paris and Italy

- even if she makes a lot of millions per year, she won't be in the Forbes highest paid models list because The Lions doesn't share that data;

- last year she was on the final list for 4 perfume campaigns (between her and 1 other colleague each time) but she didn't get any at the end (before Armani)

- she almost signed a beauty contract with a big beauty brand but at the very very end the contract felt;

(on the last 2 points I wonder which fragrances were and which beauty brand almost signed her - I guess L'Oreal ?)

Maybelline no? Didnt she do some commercials for them? Also, could you link me to the article, if you have it thanks!

Also, I bet she lost some to Barbs and Taylor, her fellow light-eyed girls

11 hours ago, clau17 said:

-Barbara had a couple of parfum contracts this year and so did Taylor and they have a similar look so it could have been those.

-Loreal? Maybeline ? Lancome? Maybe esteelauder? 

It has to be Maybelline, or maybe Loreal but Estée for sure no, and Lancome would be weird.... 

What if it was Maybeline and they ended up giving the contract to Josephine instead of her? 💀💀💀