Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

On 10/19/2017 at 11:02 PM, star2011 said:

The worse thing is that this can happen to a girl like sara that has almost 6m followers, imagine what's happening to all this other girls that don't have a platform to defend themselves. 

Very sad and disturbing.

13 hours ago, Clauds said:

Elsa also commented on the picture, I saw EmRata commenting, Cameron Russell commented as well, Jac Jagaciak, Taylor Hill, Toni Garrn, Hannah Jeter, Jourdan Dunn, Alexandria Morgan, Lorena Rae, Frida Aasen, Alexina Graham, Sanne Vloet, Hannah Ferguson, Maria Borges, Victoria Lee and more all liked the post, Lui fucked up big time, the models are clearly siding with Sara. This magazine is cancelled

Gigi also liked.

YOu do have a point. Sara actually only defended David that he wasn’t the one bullying her on set. She probably doesn’t want someone to be Acused for something they didn’t do, since is a serious accusation. Regarding the photos I feel like both lui and David might be in the wrong. But it’s all speculation, and I guess we will have to wait and see. ( if we ever get an answer) 

David most likely had to send the pictures because the magazine owns the legal rights to them. I don't think the blame is on him at all, otherwise Sara would be calling him out too, there is no reason for her to protect him.

38 minutes ago, MarVS said:

on the good side. she is now everywhere on internet. LOW KEY this is good for her probably more mags are gonna contact her for photoshoots and talk about the problem with Lui.

Has everyone seen a lot of her on the Internet? I have seen a couple of articles but that's bc she's Portuguese so ofc everyone would pick it up here..

30 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Has everyone seen a lot of her on the Internet? I have seen a couple of articles but that's bc she's Portuguese so ofc everyone would pick it up here..

she is in vogue spain, vogue australia. harpersbazaar , instyle, grazia , hola , teenvogue , and much more more pages are talking about it plus people on twitter and models supporting her.