Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

On 24/02/2017 at 10:36 PM, pamp_lusa said:

I wouldn't put all my eggs in the acting basket if I was her, beautiful women are a dime-a-dozen in Hollywood, she's foreign and her voice is a little bit jarring, for need of a better word, it's not the most pleasing voice is what I'm saying, so unless she's got the acting chops, she's very very easy to work with or gets in the good graces of important people, breaking into Hollywood is not gonna be easy

lol come on. I don't know why people criticize her voice so much. Personally I like it, it's unique and she's very clear spoken. I'd venture it would probably come across well on screen.

On 2/28/2017 at 9:42 PM, Englund said:

Some people always look amazing in  every pic. 

Sara is not one of those. She is aware of that, I think I saw her say such a thing once. 

don't get me wrong. she still looks 10000x better than most people. 

she just doesn't look out of this word amazing. 

So I am curious to see how she is n front of a camera where she isn't in control of all the angles, when it comes to acting. 

I think because she is very goofy and relax, she isn't crazy body/image obsessed like some, she can step out and give it her whole. 

But still, I am curious. 

I prefer those natural photos to be honest, they're more realistic showing the real person. Lighting, angles, filters etc are essentially a deception that can make virtually anyone look good.