Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I was just googling the same! U think she's gonna star in that movie? That's so cool! maybe it's just like an extra or a very tiny part cause she's not in the credits on IMDB, but the cast of the movie is nice

It's a comedy with Amanda Seyfriend, Ed Helms, Adam Levine, Tracy Morgan...

http://deadline.com/2016/02/ed-helms-amanda-seyfried-movie-comedy-the-clapper-1201696820/

"The Clapper is about a professional clapper for infomercials who gets plucked by a late night talk show host to be on his TV show. The notoriety that his 15 minutes of fame brings ends up costing him his job as well as a budding relationship with a girl who works at a gas station. "

"The project is a testament to how easily fame is achieved in today’s reality-program driven society and how it can complicate ordinary people’s lives. "

Seems like a good genre of film for her to star in

36 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

I was just googling the same! U think she's gonna star in that movie? That's so cool! maybe it's just like an extra or a very tiny part cause she's not in the credits on IMDB, but the cast of the movie is nice

The shooting just started so that means that the full cast isn't yet to be added on it

That's cool, let's see how many days she stays in LA, it will depend on how many lines she has :-) excited for her! I was actually talking to a friend the other day about this transitions to acting, and that's a very smart move. Taking into account that a lot of the beauty contracts are given to movie stars, and if she starts this path she might be closer to get that contract by having more exposure in the "non model world" she's super strategic and I'm sure she has it all planned?