Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

3 hours ago, star2011 said:

And I remember some of you guys last month or so saying she was acting weird not working and only going to the gym! Lol modeling goes thru phases 

I guess because some months are less full of shoots and events than others? 

Most models go to the gym so there's no surprise if she is going there often. She is a VS angel and other than fitness models they expect gym time from them.

i think what she tweeted today was unprofessional... she's paid to do this, the client has no fault if she's tired or not, and if I was the client I wouldn't be happy to see this online

Some days ur tired and don't feel yourself and don't want to shoot! Well today is one of those days! Sleepy face.png

11 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

i think what she tweeted today was unprofessional... she's paid to do this, the client has no fault if she's tired or not, and if I was the client I wouldn't be happy to see this online

Some days ur tired and don't feel yourself and don't want to shoot! Well today is one of those days! ?

true.. i totally understand Sara but she should definitely keep that for herself .

2 hours ago, jay_hk said:

Some days ur tired and don't feel yourself and don't want to shoot! Well today is one of those days! 1f62a.png

Yikes. I agree. :ph34r:

I personally don't see the problem! She didn't complain about the client or Said anything negative about them. She just said she was tired which is very understandable with a 3am call time the day before.  and how you know she's getting payed? Lol most editorial runways etc don't pay the models at all.  Unprofessional would be if she didn't show up to work or was complaining about the client. She's kinda complaining about herself here. 

47 minutes ago, star2011 said:

I personally don't see the problem! She didn't complain about the client or Said anything negative about them. She just said she was tired which is very understandable with a 3am call time the day before.  and how you know she's getting payed? Lol most editorial runways etc don't pay the models at all.  Unprofessional would be if she didn't show up to work or was complaining about the client. She's kinda complaining about herself here. 

she said  : dont want to shoot... and that involves the client so... but well probably not unprofesional but not cool either  i totally understand her tho but much better not tweet that.  plus

i said it before she reads BZ for sure. :