FABIrock

Sara Sampaio

clau17    0

^ She probably meant the events. She didn't walk for Jeremy Scott last season and she Isn't on The Lions NY show package so I highly doubt she'll walk.

^ She probably meant the events. She didn't walk for Jeremy Scott last season and she Isn't on The Lions NY show package so I highly doubt she'll walk.

Yes, I know, but I also think she may do it. She didn't do it last season because she was not in NY at the time If I can remember correctly

clau17    0

Yes, I know, but I also think she may do it. She didn't do it last season because she was not in NY at the time If I can remember correctly

Let's wait and see. Hope you're right tho.  :hehe:

Clauds    0

It's indeed Oliver, but he and Jeisa haven't been together for months if you go to their social networks they used to post stuff together all the time and now there's nada. I'd say they are done

And Oliver is a hottie so I totally get Sara :ninja:

MarVS    0

It's indeed Oliver, but he and Jeisa haven't been together for months if you go to their social networks they used to post stuff together all the time and now there's nada. I'd say they are done

And Oliver is a hottie so I totally get Sara :ninja:

oh its Oliver.. yeah he is a hottie indeed

Edernez    0

Thank you, clau :kiss: :kiss:

Not a big fan of the outfit but she is stunning as always. And love the red lips :wub:

Wonder if she'll walk this week... I still have hopes...