Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

she does not look like adriana, they just have the same eyes, lip, long black hair that is all.

not trying to be rude but why do they always say they look like adriana...

irina sheik

emily didonato

thais oliveira

nataniele ribeiro

sara maldonado

miranda kerr

jaqueline oloniceva

daniela freitas

megan fox

alicia hall

ximena duque

charlotte ayanna

mila kunis

candice boucher

ana beatriz barros

megan ewing

barbara mori

sara sampaio

this list would never end i could go on and on....

YES! thank u! NOT EVERYONE looks like Adriana! Just cause they have DARK hair and LIGHT eyes does NOT mean they look like Adriana.... please, this is getting so annoying!!!!! Adriana has her OWN look, yes their can be similar features but not every girl with light eyes, big lips, and dark hair looks like Adriana.

Dont get me wrong, she is a very pretty girl but....she has her own look and she doesn't look like Adriana to me, especially when you look close.

she does not look like adriana, they just have the same eyes, lip, long black hair that is all.

not trying to be rude but why do they always say they look like adriana...

irina sheik

emily didonato

thais oliveira

nataniele ribeiro

sara maldonado

miranda kerr

jaqueline oloniceva

daniela freitas

megan fox

alicia hall

ximena duque

charlotte ayanna

mila kunis

candice boucher

ana beatriz barros

megan ewing

barbara mori

sara sampaio

this list would never end i could go on and on....

YES! thank u! NOT EVERYONE looks like Adriana! Just cause they have DARK hair and LIGHT eyes does NOT mean they look like Adriana.... please, this is getting so annoying!!!!! Adriana has her OWN look, yes their can be similar features but not every girl with light eyes, big lips, and dark hair looks like Adriana.

Dont get me wrong, she is a very pretty girl but....she has her own look and she doesn't look like Adriana to me, especially when you look close.

IS IT JUST ME, OR ARE YOU GUYS FLIPPING OUT ?! about something that it's not even true. NO ONE SAID SHE LOOKS LIKE ADRIANA !

take a chill pill, this is not a 'is she or isn't she her' thread.

don't you know when someone in one country says 'this is our Donald Trump' - IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY LOOK ALIKE OR THAT HE'S GOING TO TAKE DONALD TRUMP'S PLACE IN THE FUTURE. IT'S JUST THAT THE PERSON HAS SOMETHING IN COMUN WITH DONALD TRUMP - perhaps they're rich, or powerful, or have a younger wife, or are ambitious and don't back down, and so on...

this is just an example, in a different subject, so that maybe then you'll get it.

Lol....i'm not flipping out but when you write 'mini me' of Adriana Lima it pretty much means your saying she looks like her. But whatever, its just annoying to see that every single model is supposedly a younger version of Adriana Lima.

don't you know when someone in one country says 'this is our Donald Trump' - IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY LOOK ALIKE OR THAT HE'S GOING TO TAKE DONALD TRUMP'S PLACE IN THE FUTURE. IT'S JUST THAT THE PERSON HAS SOMETHING IN COMUN WITH DONALD TRUMP - perhaps they're rich, or powerful, or have a younger wife, or are ambitious and don't back down, and so on...

this is just an example, in different subject, so that maybe then you'll get it.

Yep,i guess it makes more sense when you put it that way, it's just the way you wrote made us misunderstand what you meant. my bad.

this is just an example, in different subject, so that maybe then you'll get it.

Yep,i guess it makes more sense when you put it that way, it's just the way you wrote made us misunderstand what you meant. my bad.

'mini me' it's because she's still young, she's starting to model now. she goes to college. no one even knows if she'll do this for a living or not.

and Adriana is my favourite model/unremarkable & ideal beauty, since forever - so i'm the first to say that no one, to me, will ever even come close to her. EVER.

^^ LOL I was just going through the pics on the first page and was gonna say she did remind me of RTH as well. I think its the lips. And I don't think its bad to say someone resembles another model, especially when its Adriana. Just b/c someone says so-and-so looks like so-and-so, there could be features (even if its just coloring or mannerisms) that reminds that person of someone else. In any case, Sara is a very beautiful girl. No one can replace Adriana, every one knows that. Thanks for the pics and info.

This is quite possibly the one and only time I say this:

Honestly, she does resemble Lima... only not as pretty (mind you, everyone on this board knows how unappealing I find Lima). :ninja:

Mind you, I hate everyone saying: "She looks like Lima!!11!!!11!one1!" when a model has olive skin, dark hair, light eyes, and large lips... But this girl honestly looks like Adriana-The-Jungle-Version in a lot of images.

Now, in some I see Katja S. and some Rianne Ten Haken as well. This girl is just cluster-f*ck of models. :D

i searched for her name on the forum and nothing came up. that's why i created this one. i guess i didn't find that thread because they misspelled her name, they wrote SEMPAIO, when her name is SAMPAIO. sorry :/

oh okay they should just merged the old thread to this new one.