Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

4 minutes ago, star2011 said:

Sure, and just because she thought she was in a loving relationship, doesn’t mean he was... 

anyway this conversation is stupid. Lol the only people that need to like each other is them! Everyone else’s opinions really don’t matter

And yes ppl leave for Dick/Vagina and Money alllll the time. My mom cheated on her husband of 21 years for someone with more money, yet my parents were actually happy, and in hindsight, she got caught up in some bullshit and regrets her decision to leave my dad. ...

My mom's 5th husband she was was with for 5 years and she couldn't stand him, but as long as he had money, and looks she was game.

Either way, doesn't matter. He could truly love her now, but in the beginning, I will adamantly stand by other reasons not pertaining to love.

Pretty is just telling you what she knows from when they started and only because someone asked; otherwise, she wouldn't had tell you anything, trust me on that. And not to be or sound like an ass-kisser but is someone is reliable, it's her.

Lol, he’s suppose to be worth more than sara! Lol so you’re saying he left for sara’s Money in the beginning? Lol sara was not even close enough as famous as she is today. Lol 

base your opinion on what you heard from someone that heard something from someone bla bla is just stupid! There’s always 2 sides of a story! Anywayyyyy

I never said it was money. I said OTHER reasons NOT pertaining to love, that leaves a million and one reasons.  Money wasn't a factor, but I'm sure it became a bit of a factor later on.  Money always becomes a factor when you start adulting while in a committed relationship. Either way, I'm not going to go into it because it just makes me kinda sad (for various reasons). I was a HUGE fan of Sara, and then shit came up, and now I'm not.

End of story.

If your not a fan of sara anymore, why keep bothering coming to her page at all? 

You are free to feel whatever you want, not going to tell you you have to like sara, I just think basing your opinions of sara based on something you heard from someone that is connected of his ex wife seems very biased. I’m pretty sure his ex wife and her friends would not say nice things about sara, specially if the relationship ended in bad terms. And people tend to only tell their side of the story. 

I just think it’s a big reach saying with such certain he didn’t love her in the beginning and was only with her for certain motive. Unless he told you that himself, there’s no way you know.  

But anyway, this is something that always have bother me in life how people are quick to judge someone simply by what they have heard. 

20 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Pretty is just telling you what she knows from when they started and only because someone asked; otherwise, she wouldn't had tell you anything, trust me on that. And not to be or sound like an ass-kisser but is someone is reliable, it's her.

+1 

Me and @Prettyphile have bumped heads on a few topics and beliefs at times but even then, she really is one to rely on to give a good scoop of “nodding the head” to on the matters above!

1 minute ago, star2011 said:

If your not a fan of sara anymore, why keep bothering coming to her page at all? 

I generally don't?  I thought you guys might like candids... but I mean.. I guess not?

I'm not a fan of 99% of the models, but I still post pictures in their thread... Fuck it, I guess don't anymore

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I generally don't?  I thought you guys might like candids... but I mean.. I guess not?

I'm not a fan of 99% of the models, but I still post pictures in their thread... Fuck it, I guess don't anymore

Nah, u can’t be doing that every time someone pisses in the punch bowl. Just bust out the keg and let the content flow again? :Amelie_wft:

I think since I started seeing Oliver with Sara in events he always seems very awkward with cameras. At Coachella too.

Don't remember a day when he didn't.

Thanks for scoop! Whenever you like to continue, I am happy to read. 😁

Nilton Bala, Sara Sampaio Personal Trainer in Portugal gives a short interview and speaks of working on Sara physic along with Kirk Myers to Vip magazine.

" «Sara, until 15 days ago, was with me and said exercises she had done in last days and asked me other ones (to complete) what she had already done. It's all very controlled since she is an international public figure and has other trainers who besides me work with her, so we have to be in tune.»

Nilton is in contact with Kirk Myers and others Sara Sampaio trainers, but the model always ends up giving him feedback from exercises she has done on the last month."

https://www.vip.pt/nilton-bala-sobre-sara-sampaio-como-e-treinar-um-anjo-da-victorias-secret