Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

On 11/11/2018 at 12:29 PM, mykiexx said:

I think is the one with the Justin Bieber video 2U, not sure tho.

I had at taken that image from here. You can see the other two models too. Can u take a guess as what ad campaign it was. I have looked everywhere for this photo. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

5a1d69aef914c356018b6666-960-540.jpg

40 minutes ago, ranvirr said:

I had at taken that image from here. You can see the other two models too. Can u take a guess as what ad campaign it was. I have looked everywhere for this photo. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Maybe Holiday 2016? Definitely a holiday campaign. It might be an image they used for marketing and never released online. They do that a lot.

13 minutes ago, Pekar_M said:

Which job in LA Sara missed because of Delta Delay?

Romee and Danielle Priano were travelling with her, so I’m inclined to think it was VS related(maybe a press thing.) 

Also...wasn’t it snowing in NYC? I know my friend was stuck on the interstate for ages because of the weather and traffic, and Sara is ranting and going off like Delta is purposefully trying to ruin her life when it was most likely weather delays? :ninja: It reads as so unprofessional and self centered. 

24 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Romee and Danielle Priano were travelling with her, so I’m inclined to think it was VS related(maybe a press thing.) 

Also...wasn’t it snowing in NYC? I know my friend was stuck on the interstate for ages because of the weather and traffic, and Sara is ranting and going off like Delta is purposefully trying to ruin her life when it was most likely weather delays? :ninja: It reads as so unprofessional and self centered. 

damn that’s too bad 

Yes it was massive snow fall in NYC almost all delayed 

25 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I think she did overreact a bit on Delta... 

2 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I think her issue was more being shuttled to different terminals over and over and no communication from customer service. But girl definitely should’ve reeled it in a bit because that’s not a good look. I get being frustrated but sheesh. 

Interesting how Delta would react to it 

2 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I think her issue was more being shuttled to different terminals over and over and no communication from customer service. But girl definitely should’ve reeled it in a bit because that’s not a good look. I get being frustrated but sheesh. 

She might have been overly tired and frustrated