Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

It is what it is. 

she is a VS angel. I'll take that. 

To be honest lais, and even elsa 'till last year and the year before were also always the underdog. 

sara gets a lot of attention and focus in the beauty campaigns and she's got 2 fragrances, right?

I don't think she's treat that badly. Do I want her to have more and be focused more? SURE. 

but what she has got so far has gather her some major campaigns, etc

no one is fully happy with what they fav has gotten, if you read the VS thread. we all complain about something. 

she open a segment last year and I hated it. I much prefer this year. 

Plus, like I said on the main VS thread the insta video she did with shawn might make her social media stats grow more than the SO outfit or open/close a segment. 

4 hours ago, jay_hk said:

I love her looks this year! so hot !!!

Btw she didn't even open or close a segment, right ? VS keeps making her a tier 4 angel at this stage.. Actually, is she an Angel still ? I just ask that because she walked the finale with CIndy Bruna and non angels lol anyway at least the outfits are nice. 

After seeing that she didn't get anything special my hopes of her getting a FB or Opening show are 0 hahaha

Sara was grouped with Stella and Romee (and Grace Elizabeth) and at least she was in the middle, she was front and center in the group photo too next to Adriana

Just now, gotportugal said:

C'mon guys, we don't need to have this conversation every year, is anybody still shocked that she didnt have anything? I dont really mind, I have made my peace with it A LONG time ago..

just enjoy that she was probably the top3 in outfits of the WHOLE SHOW.

I'm completely with you on this ;)

Btw, how many followers did she gain in the last few days? What about the other angels? 

11 hours ago, ranvirr said:

Hi,

Can anyone find a High-Res pic of the following pic of Sara. 

It is there  in most stores as a display but there is not single pic in the whole internet that I could find. 

Thanks in advance

ss.JPG

Anyone know which campaign it was guys.