Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

So in Portugal there was the golden globes yesterday, and the winner of the female model 2017 was Maria Miguel (does she have a thread here btw ?)

I quite agree with the choice, Maria has been the first PT model with an exclusivity contract with a big maison, plus she covered Vogue PT for the 15th Anniversary...

Let's see who wins in 2018, it ill be tough with Sara's Armani perfume campaign, maybe the beauty contract with Armani, while Maria has Chanel + the YSL SS18 campaign... 

4 hours ago, jay_hk said:

So in Portugal there was the golden globes yesterday, and the winner of the female model 2017 was Maria Miguel (does she have a thread here btw ?)

I quite agree with the choice, Maria has been the first PT model with an exclusivity contract with a big maison, plus she covered Vogue PT for the 15th Anniversary...

Let's see who wins in 2018, it ill be tough with Sara's Armani perfume campaign, maybe the beauty contract with Armani, while Maria has Chanel + the YSL SS18 campaign... 

I don't think Maria Miguel's work can really be compared to Sara's. She barely did anything. Her work was good but very little. Sara during 2017 had her angel contract, hair contract, Vogue Brasil and Turkey covers, and walked many shows. It is good to see the globe going to a New face but I don't think the standards are really fair.

43 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Having not seen any photos of Sara since last year, she definitely seems to have put on some weight (not a criticism, I have put on a few lbs myself :smile: ).

She's done it health and evenly.