Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

14 hours ago, Poseidon said:

It's either that or she's giving them free publicity. 

Or she doesn't have a contract with them but is giving them free publicity in the hopes of scoring a contract/campaign/whatever with them :rofl: 

I've tried to convince myself to like her look last night - especially because her style the past year has been more daring, and I like her other looks - but I just can't. Maybe it's because her 2016 look was really one of her best looks. But it just didn't work for me. :sad: 

48 minutes ago, sarasampaios said:

I've tried to convince myself to like her look last night - especially because her style the past year has been more daring, and I like her other looks - but I just can't. Maybe it's because her 2016 look was really one of her best looks. But it just didn't work for me. :sad: 

It's a little too cupcakey for me, tbh

I like the hair, make up and jewels but I think it's too casual (especially the cut) it could be a fancy beach dress.

I think the idea was great because this year was not cool to take long gowns to the party (and she was the only angel to do that which is great) but IMO she could have had something else, like Kendall she killed it; Emma Stone with the small LV dress also was super nice

So i'm 50-50 with the look