Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

20 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

she's MIA this FW....

She's not the only one tho. Adriana, Jasmine and Elsa are also MIA, I wonder if casting directos kind of got over VS girls this season, I think not even Taylor is walking as many shows as usual.

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She's not the only one tho. Adriana, Jasmine and Elsa are also MIA, I wonder if casting directos kind of got over VS girls this season, I think not even Taylor is walking as many shows as usual.

Jasmine and Adriana are in Brazil for Carnival (with Lais) so I think it might have been their choice to skip FW. Elsa wasn't even in IMG's show package, so I also think she opted out herself as well.:idk: 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Jasmine and Adriana are in Brazil for Carnival (with Lais) so I think it might have been their choice to skip FW. Elsa wasn't even in IMG's show package, so I also think she opted out herself as well.:idk: 

IDK, it's just odd to me that the same season seems like all the VS girls are not exactly doing their best, not even Taylor or Stella. I think it could have been a situation of the girls not getting enough good offers for them to even stay in NYC (in Jasmine or Adriana's case) or to go through the stress of fashion week. Hell not even the Hadids seem to be doing as great this season.