Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

35 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I disagree, she can't pull off the white outfit, honestly, i don't think anyone could pull off that outfit, it's utterly trash and easily one of the worst oufits they've ever done, along with the entire Nomadic Adventure segment :ninja: I'm glad she got the opening but I wish it had been in a different segment, hopefully next year she'll have better luck, but I'm bummed she didn't get to walk Goddesses or Porcelain, those had the strongest outfits

Same. I feel like the papers inverted this year. She usually was in the better segments but no openings but this year was the other way around (Punk no)

7 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Same. I feel like the papers inverted this year. She usually was in the better segments but no openings but this year was the other way around (Punk no)

I liked Punk tbh, her outfit wasn't great but it wasn't bad. But out of the Angels I'd say Sara and Jasmine got the worst outfits for sure, but it happens every year that there's one or two girls that everyone is like I feel so bad for her, so it's normal, better luck next year hopefully.

But I'll never forgive VS for that ugly ass white outfit, it truly looks like it's choking her :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I liked Punk tbh, her outfit wasn't great but it wasn't bad. But out of the Angels I'd say Sara and Jasmine got the worst outfits for sure, but it happens every year that there's one or two girls that everyone is like I feel so bad for her, so it's normal, better luck next year hopefully.

But I'll never forgive VS for that ugly ass white outfit, it truly looks like it's choking her :rofl: 

Stella too IMO

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

Stella too IMO

But at least Stella's outfit were a bit less covered and sexier, Sara and Jasmine were nearly fully dressed, I mean Stella's outfits were pretty bad but not on the same level of bad I guess lol, tbh out of 88 looks like 85 were terrible so I guess the odds of getting a shitty outfit were pretty high :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

But at least Stella's outfit were a bit less covered and sexier, Sara and Jasmine were nearly fully dressed, I mean Stella's outfits were pretty bad but not on the same level of bad I guess lol, tbh out of 88 looks like 85 were terrible so I guess the odds of getting a shitty outfit were pretty high :rofl: 

Fully agreed. I've seen girls at my school comment on the show and they all were saying how ugly ALL outfits were.