Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

13 hours ago, Englund said:

well, there we have it. 

p4MWdT6lREWnXFMP6D0yhg.png

Actually the more I look at the outfits the more I love them. 

it's better this way. Than have our hopes high and then be disappointed. 

I loved taylor's last year and her walk was awful. she ruined it for me. 

I hated Elsa's - and this year.. wanna talk about being given crappy outfits?? :smile: -- but her work improved the dragon one. 

That rumor about pregnancy was completely ridiculus.

I can't believe people on XXI sec don't reconize a women's body, this comments was completely disrespectfull. Still she is very humble and close to her fans, I don't know how she is so criticized. 

About VSFS, first moment I don't like the fluffly wings, and the thing and her neck.... But... with others pictures coming out, I realized how the white outfit contorned her, and make her hair and skin looks like a draw, she looks stunning! Congrats to her first opening, hope (and think) she kills it! Much love for Sara.

The Balmain outfit was really sexy, and that jacket is my favorite piece of the section, very GLAM! Also I think she is spontaneous, besides Elsa who is very robotic (my thoughts) she will outstand sure she will

2 hours ago, Englund said:

Thanks. The img url? Is that it?

I will. 

Thanks again

Yeah, paste the img url and press enter.

Our girl was quite unlucky with the bloating. She just posted a new insta story and her stomach area looks perfect (Can someone post it here?). 

Jasmine is with her and she's scheduled to do promo next week. Hope Sara will get to do some promo too. 

lolF12cdkxr o

Not a fan of Stella, at all. 

But the woman hardly ever gets a bad pic. 

I feel Sara was improving on that. Even in pap pics, she, lately, hardly ever got a bad one. 

she used to get some crazy faces before. 

In this show, something happened - I assume she was on her period and didn't sleep well, cramps, bad mood, whatever happens, and it's expected and natural - dimed that a bit. 

I still like the outfits - now - and believe she will do great

17406136_1085016741601704_31668604245072

Poor Sara. She was very bloated while wearing the balmain outfit and it's visible in every single one of those pictures. Probably ate something her body didn't like. I hope that the negativity doesn't affect her position in VS, though I'm sure they'll recognize that shit like this could have happened to anyone, trainers and nutritionists be damned. 

17 hours ago, gotportugal said:

At the very least, we now know Sara can pull off ANY outfit

I disagree, she can't pull off the white outfit, honestly, i don't think anyone could pull off that outfit, it's utterly trash and easily one of the worst oufits they've ever done, along with the entire Nomadic Adventure segment :ninja: I'm glad she got the opening but I wish it had been in a different segment, hopefully next year she'll have better luck, but I'm bummed she didn't get to walk Goddesses or Porcelain, those had the strongest outfits