Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

It probably minority here but I actually like her outfits, just wish she wasn’t using that ugly mesh body suit... and that the white outfit didn’t have those fringes, she was so covered this year, but I absolutely love the white wings and even the shocker part... 

About sara’s posting I’ve noticed she’s been Posting way less on instagram and social media for a few months now... also you guys forget that they might had have problem with the all internet in china since Instagram and Facebook etc is blocked in china... I’ve notice everyone posted way less. 

I also like them more and more ( the outfits) the more Pics of them I see. 

The first time, is always a shock and an Ugly reaction. 

it's a "grower" :D

It does seem she was on her period, that's why she was subdued. 

I feel even if she HATED her outfit, she would be thankful for having been giving the chance to open a segment. 

Last year she had super cool outfits. 

win some, lose some. 

Agree. Twitter is not allowed in China, and she is complaining she had lousy wifi while there. 

that must be the reason. 

I think this year most outfits were ugly. 

There were WAY worst than Sara's. 

3 minutes ago, Englund said:

I also like them more and more ( the outfits) the more Pics of them I see. 

The first time, is always a shock and an Ugly reaction. 

it's a "grower" :D

It does seem she was on her period, that's why she was subdued. 

I feel even if she HATED her outfit, she would be thankful for having been giving the chance to open a segment. 

Last year she had super cool outfits. 

win some, lose some. 

Agree. Twitter is not allowed in China, and she is complaining she had lousy wifi while there. 

that must be the reason. 

I think this year most outfits were ugly. 

There were WAY worst than Sara's. 

The Balmain outfit isn't bad at all. It's just quite simple. That's actually good considering most outfits are so full of "things" that you can barely see who the model is. I actually like it. 

The neck thingie in the other outfit... Who the hell thought that was a good idea? Without that, the outfit would probably be one of the best this year.

The main problem was the fact that the first pictures that came out weren't very good and people based their opinions on it. Let's just see how it will translate into motion.

I remember last year (two years ago?) everyone was talking about Maria Borges and how awesome she looked and then, in motion, she was quite forgettable. 

Really want them to give her some good air time next week. She deserves it. Also hoping she does more promo than last year. 

we all see things differently. 

There was a time I felt that way. Not anymore. 

It was due to VS that Sara got the attention she did with Lui. why she was given a voice on so many platforms - magazines, etc - VS gave her that power. 

no other lingerie brand is as big. That's why big names keep walking and want to be associated with it. 

As long as she is happy, I am happy. 

As long as she keeps making money, getting covers and brand deals. I am ok. 

I will support her either way. 

would I want Sara to be the SOLE face of a brand? sure.

The Winter's Tale outfit is WAY too busy imo, too much going on, she looks like a human wind chime. The craftsmanship is incredible but VS needs to edit down a bit. As for the Balmain look, it's a bit hookerish but I think she looks bomb, here's hoping Elsa doesn't steal her thunder

13 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Now I'm changing my opinion. The outfits wasn't that bad.

Sara was gorgeous at the VSFS and she's one of the best angels, why should she leave VS? just because of the outfits?  She probably liked them, who are we to judge?

Still, VS is a huge investment for Sara's career, it takes up a lot of her time, and if she doesnt get much out of it other than 100k$...Ofc I wouldnt like to see her live

Without the neck piece, the outfit could have been much better. Lets see how Sara does in motion, but Im sure she did well. Hoping she gets coverage on the show

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Still, VS is a huge investment for Sara's career, it takes up a lot of her time, and if she doesnt get much out of it other than 100k$...Ofc I wouldnt like to see her live

Without the neck piece, the outfit could have been much better. Lets see how Sara does in motion, but Im sure she did well. Hoping she gets coverage on the show

Yes, I think she'll be great like we saw in some videos. And I agree about that thing in her neck, at first I hated it but now I'm starting to like it.