Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

13 minutes ago, Englund said:

she tried the outfit before. 

she could have refuse it. 

there's pictures of her smiling. 

Just wait for the motion. 

let's not rush into anything, unless Sara, herself, says something. 

Imagine if she LOVED the damn outfit. ( clearly someone thought that was A-MAZING to open a segment)

Imagine she is super happy and proud, just tired and jet lagged. 

And all she reads is how everyone is hating and she was the worst angel, the worst outfit.

THAT will bring her down. 

people get lousy outfits now and then. part of the show. 

people carry on and move on. 

I get what you say but for most of us the outfit was disappointing and here we have a place to express it and share it with other who feel the same.

8 minutes ago, Englund said:

yes 

I am sorry. 

I respect and accept your opinion. 

of course anyone can share their way of seeing things and how stuff makes them feel. 

It's ok I think we will get over it. ;) .. maybe after next VSFS where Sara will get an amazing Fantasy Bra or show opening with killer outfit :biggrin:

BTW - I would love to see Sara in Bella outfit. She would look great in it :wub:

GettyImages-876668850.jpg

2 hours ago, Englund said:

there's pictures of her smiling. 

Just wait for the motion. 

let's not rush into anything, unless Sara, herself, says something. 

YES!! The first time i saw it i really didn't like it, but as the other pics came out it didn't bother me as much! Hope she made it work in motion! We'll just have to wait and see!

I'm really disappointed. She had to share time with Elsa during her first walk and had a horrible outfit in her second one. She normally is better in motion so maybe we'll be surprised next week.

I am praying she'll get some real good air time between the segments but i'm not feeling very confident about it. She disappeared these last few days, didn't seem to shoot anything.

@gotportugal, is she scheduled to do any promo the next few days? Also, how did she do in terms of followers on social media?

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I'm really disappointed. She had to share time with Elsa during her first walk and had a horrible outfit in her second one. She normally is better in motion so maybe we'll be surprised next week.

I am praying she'll get some real good air time between the segments but i'm not feeling very confident about it. She disappeared these last few days, didn't seem to shoot anything.

@gotportugal, is she scheduled to do any promo the next few days? Also, how did she do in terms of followers on social media?

Everything tomorrow, Im busy tonight to do any actual search. 

2 hours ago, Englund said:

I cannot imagine her to refuse the outfit especially when that was an opening look. How do you imagine her refuse the outfit ? :p

"Hey Sophia thanks for the privilege to open the show but I think this look is disgusting and make me feel uncomfortable please give me other one but remember I will still have to open some segment :p "

From previous years all the girls are always cheerful with VS team about their outfits  even if  they hate it.

10 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

I cannot imagine her to refuse the outfit especially when that was an opening look. How do you imagine her refuse the outfit ? :p

"Hey Sophia thanks for the privilege to open the show but I think this look is disgusting and make me feel uncomfortable please give me other one but remember I will still have to open some segment :p "

From previous years all the girls are always cheerful with VS team about their outfits  even if  they hate it.

Ofc they wouldnt refuse.

well, there we have it. 

p4MWdT6lREWnXFMP6D0yhg.png

Actually the more I look at the outfits the more I love them. 

it's better this way. Than have our hopes high and then be disappointed. 

I loved taylor's last year and her walk was awful. she ruined it for me. 

I hated Elsa's - and this year.. wanna talk about being given crappy outfits?? :smile: -- but her work improved the dragon one. 

It was such an underwhelming year for Sara and the fact that she only posted one picture of the outfit where you can barely see anything just shows how shitty she must have felt because she always posts so much around VSFS. Oh well, hopefully it will be better in motion and they'll make it up for her next year. I also wish her opening was on a fast segment, I'm fearful it will suck like Josephines  last year because it's a slow song.