Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

6 hours ago, Lady Apple said:

I totally can see her open Punk Angels but I don't think they'll let her open the show this year or even next year, though she would be great. She certainly deserves more than closing a segment.

I hope they will. For me she has the best and most energetic walk from all the NA.

like someone said, I don't care if they dislike each other. They work well together and if one doesn't pay attention to backstage games, no will would know. THat's what matters. 

it's petty, but as long as Sara stands her own and ignores and moves on, I don't give a f*ck. 

She looks good in that Lui shoot. It sucks she will always have such awful memories and experience from that. 

I think that pic is very sexy. 

I don't think Sara has enough influence among VS to open a show. I think, like Lais, it will take them their sweet time to give her her due moment. 

guys I shot a video from today's first speech where she mentioned in detail the whole story of lui but I didn't know she was doing a livestream :smile: 

I'm so proud of her!

She was a bit nervous, especially in the second room but you guys have no idea, the room was fuller than any other speaker in the 3 days of the web summit - and I even had goosebumps when she started to speak and the whole audience gave her a huge applause <3 

I really enjoyed her talks! She's getting some backlash/trolling over the fact this is a Technology event and she didn't bring too much of that aspect but they are a minority. I personally think she fit really well, it's nice to have someone who deals with major success and relies on social media for wokring to share her point of view.

I was there, among 5k 16-23 year-olds and I have to say, this was, along with Al Gore the guest they paid most attention to. Everyone was talking when other guests came in, but with Sara&Rosario they were clapping and actually listening to them. Great for Sara!! Trending on Twitter and a lot of praise for what she's doing, and praise from me too! :))