Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I know they can still promote Balmain with the other girls but so far she's the most focused on, specially alone. The other girls just appeared only a group

Edit: Sara also posted on insta the new preview of VSxBalmain

Stella posted a picture from photoshoot. She taged everyone correctly and than Sara as a plant.. ;/

You can feel this "good" vibes beetwen them ;/ I don't get why Irina and her hate her so much..I'm wondering if it's related to Oliver and that Irina and Jessica are friends.

21 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Stella posted a picture from photoshoot. She taged everyone correctly and than Sara as a plant.. ;/

You can feel this "good" vibes beetwen them ;/ I don't get why Irina and her hate her so much..I'm wondering if it's related to Oliver and that Irina and Jessica are friends.

i saw that and thought it was so funny, but petty. why do they dislike each other? also, you can't tell at all when they're working together so that's great. they're both very professional.

25 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Fuck unprofessional Stella

38 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Next level of unprofessional :Amelie_wft:

giphyadas.gif