Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Sketchy?? How?

As far as I tried the quality of VS makeup is was of a flop and it did show that isn't the brand's main focus point. It would be great if this new aoproach meant they would get a little bit more into it and brought back the primer :Angel:

2 hours ago, Sazz_s said:

As far as I tried the quality of VS makeup is was of a flop and it did show that isn't the brand's main focus point. It would be great if this new aoproach meant they would get a little bit more into it and brought back the primer :Angel:

It makes sense that makeup is not their main focus point, VS is not a makeup brand but a lingerie brand. I never had any problems with VS makeup though. They used to have everything from eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, bronzers, lipgloss, lipstick, lipliners... I tried all of them except lip liners and the quality was amazing. Loved it. This was years ago though, I thin the last time I used it was around 2014... I think they discontinued their makeup line along with swimwear, in 2015? VS' quality in general has declined though so I wouldn't be surprised if their current make up (not a lot of it available it seems, lotions and some lip products) aren't that great, but they used to amazing.

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

It makes sense that makeup is not their main focus point, VS is not a makeup brand but a lingerie brand. I never had any problems with VS makeup though. They used to have everything from eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, bronzers, lipgloss, lipstick, lipliners... I tried all of them except lip liners and the quality was amazing. Loved it. This was years ago though, I thin the last time I used it was around 2014... I think they discontinued their makeup line along with swimwear, in 2015? VS' quality in general has declined though so I wouldn't be surprised if their current make up (not a lot of it available it seems, lotions and some lip products) aren't that great, but they used to amazing.

I tried the bronze shimmer powder, primer and some lipglosses and they felt a lil bit subpar (although the primer was a very cool alternative to L'oreal lumi primer).. It would be nice to have a VS makeup line with high end quality but it feels like the market is too saturated right now.  Body butters are bomb, though!

47 minutes ago, Sazz_s said:

I tried the bronze shimmer powder, primer and some lipglosses and they felt a lil bit subpar (although the primer was a very cool alternative to L'oreal lumi primer).. It would be nice to have a VS makeup line with high end quality but it feels like the market is too saturated right now.  Body butters are bomb, though!

I personally don't see VS starting a makeup line anytime soon but who knows. With VS you never know what to expect lol :rofl: 

She is going to talk at the Modum (sub part of the Web Summit) about the Modern day model at 11.00am November 9th. 

Most importantly, at 3pm, she will take up the Centre Stage (that is the Central Stage of the MEO Arena filled with 20k people) with Rosario Dawson and Sophia Bush to discuss celebrity activism! Huge deal!

5 hours ago, gotportugal said:

She is going to talk at the Modum (sub part of the Web Summit) about the Modern day model at 11.00am November 9th. 

Most importantly, at 3pm, she will take up the Centre Stage (that is the Central Stage of the MEO Arena filled with 20k people) with Rosario Dawson and Sophia Bush to discuss celebrity activism! Huge deal!

Always thought she would come through and embrace a more activist part and become a role model. How isn't she a It girl?  :/