Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

accent is really not an issue or problem in holllywood look at Sofia Vergara, Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, etc etc. They are very successful women in the media industry. I like when celebrities have their own accent is  acceptable from who you are, from where you came from,. So she shouldn't feel embarrassed about it. She should feel embarrassed if she couldn't speak Portuguese her mother tongue. Now about the sound of her voice, well that is her tone of voice she can not change that, and if you don't like it, well that is your problem, and you should deal with it. I really like when people have an accent it makes them unique, cute and sexy. 

I do believe about workethic, morals and professionalism. Do NOT whine or show your true emotion about whatever it bothers you and letting everyone to know your business. A lot of people don't care or don't want to know or don't want to hear it, other than her crazy fans. I still don't understand how fan always worried or care so much about their celebrities ithey idolized why waste your precious time and the energy about what Sara does, post, about what she thinks, what she says, what she feels, what she does not post. 

There is a time for everything even to whine, complain, express yourself, and that is at your free time at home, with the people truly love her and cares about her, or with who ever she feels comfortable with sharing her feeling a mom, brother, Sadie, Oliver.  The reality you never met her;  So you don't know what is going on. So stop assuming that you think what she is going thru.  That is how rumors starts that she is a bitch, childish, immature, spoiled, etc. 

Now from what she has post, She has a lot to learn. The more you share about you, the more  they will sabotage you.  You put yourself out their, now deal it. Modeling is the most critical job ever. You know people always criticize you no matter what especially in the modeling business. The public always want to see you looking good, exiquisite, fabulous, glamour... no matter what,  if your sick, tired, sad, angry. Always gotta fake it and put a smile on that pretty face and kill your rivals with kindness, show them you are not afraid of them.