Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Sara has been slowing down on work outside of VS lately, I hope the same doesnt happen with FW. I would love It  but I have 0 expectations for Sara to do either Chanel or Versace. I hope she has her best fashion month yet and gets to open/close some shows. She usually skips London FW, lets see if shell do it this season.

You guys need to realize that sara is NOT a show girl! And last s/s was probably the best season she'll ever have. And not saying this as a bad thing, quite contrary. I'm saying cause I know how fashion works, and models ( even the best ones) have max 2/3 seasons. And then people and probably them selves get bored and move on to the next new thing. I wouldn't be surprise if sara herself is done with shows and wants to pursuit something different. Seeing every model speaking about how awful fashion week, and you do see how much models get drained by the end of it, no wonder most of girls rather just do their money jobs and live their lives

1 hour ago, star2011 said:

You guys need to realize that sara is NOT a show girl! And last s/s was probably the best season she'll ever have. And not saying this as a bad thing, quite contrary. I'm saying cause I know how fashion works, and models ( even the best ones) have max 2/3 seasons. And then people and probably them selves get bored and move on to the next new thing. I wouldn't be surprise if sara herself is done with shows and wants to pursuit something different. Seeing every model speaking about how awful fashion week, and you do see how much models get drained by the end of it, no wonder most of girls rather just do their money jobs and live their lives

Sara said she liked fashion shows better than shooting tho so I doubt that tbh. Sara cant really be compared with most models. Most models start with fashion week and have a hard time getting the rest, while Sara was the exact opposite. I might be wrong but I doubt she'll willingly stop doing FW anytime soon, but we'll see.

38 minutes ago, sarasampaios said:

She just DMed me about it - they changed casting directors. I don't want to say too much because of privacy, but she told me she's not doing many shows this season. She's working on other things that make her happier and aren't so mentally draining. 

Oh, thats a bummer but her happiness Is what matters. Thank you for the info.