Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

20 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

They had a cat fight? :idk: 

Something seems to have happened for sure, god only knows what but I'm surprised Taylor didn't post anything. VS clearly makes the girls posts this stuff (see Stella), so I'm surprised not even VS could force Taylor to post something to keep promoting their we are all like family yay story

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Something seems to have happened for sure, god only knows what but I'm surprised Taylor didn't post anything. VS clearly makes the girls posts this stuff (see Stella), so I'm surprised not even VS could force Taylor to post something to keep promoting their we are all like family yay story

This. I even see Stella's a bit sarcastic but that's just me. Sara always posts them on her story. so that probably suffices for most. Stella was probably forced by Ali too.

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

This. I even see Stella's a bit sarcastic but that's just me. Sara always posts them on her story. so that probably suffices for most. Stella was probably forced by Ali too.

They all are forced by VS. Why do you think Adriana, Alessandra, Candice and Behati never do it? Because they have no obligation to it :idk: I'm pretty sure all NA got social networks usage rules in their contracts.

3 minutes ago, Maggiemay said:

i thought stella and sara were friends (or at least close) what happened between them?

I ASSUME that they weren't particularly friends, they were colleagues as they were in an Urban outfitters campaign together and mutual friends between Barbara Palvin (far bigger mystery there that I won't get to). But Stella is a big friend of Irina Shayk who REALLY doesn't like Sara (again no explanation). So they unfollowed eachother on social media and just tolerate each other basically :idk: 

6 hours ago, gotportugal said:

What reads as sarcastic about it?

17 hours ago, clau17 said:

I remember Taylor also didnt post it for Martha and Stella tho so idk.

I think that something happened between Sara and Taylor for sure. But with Martha and Stella, well I never saw that they were close and maybe she just congratulated them on private or something. Who knows

I don't know if is just me but since Sara is dating Oliver she does not hang out with the other girls as they used to. For me all those "problems" of Sara getting apart of the other girls (specially of Taylor) started since she is dating him. Tell me if I wrong

3 hours ago, aucoeurdemar said:

I don't know if is just me but since Sara is dating Oliver she does not hang out with the other girls as they used to. For me all those "problems" of Sara getting apart of the other girls (specially of Taylor) started since she is dating him. Tell me if I wrong

Ur wrong.. lol