Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

4 hours ago, anabela said:

She is taking herself too serious lately... I see a huge difference in her attitude :dry:

C'mon Sara we portuguese people... drink a beer, relax & SMILE GURL :D

What exactly does she do that shows she is taking herself too seriously?

23 hours ago, crista said:

How many appearances did she make on the red carpet? 4? And + all the parties like Grisogono, fashion for relief and so on.. Just curious, since when the models are right at the top on a Film Festival? Especially since Sara isn't one of the most famous and popular models right there.

Who of the actresses has gotten as much exposure as Sara had? I'm not a hater, I'm a confused user lol

I think it's because Chopard and the film festival work together for 20 years and this year is they celebrate this "friendship". So maybe this is the reason why almost every model's jewlery is from Chopard and why they invite models at first. And maybe because of the her latest appearence in the movie and her angel title she got invited.

7 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Wtf is the problem now? I asked a serious question. I swear people here love to start discussions for no reason. 

That's the reason I didn't want to explain but ok, here it goes:

I feel Sara changed a lot in the past few months/ year. I mean, I don't know if that's because she is trying really hard to get in the acting scene and not enjoying modelling so much. 

Plus, I have this feeling that her relationship with her past friends changed... Do you remember when she was really good friends with Bryce, Emily, and others? And the relationship with other models in the modeling scene? 

Maybe it's because she's dealing with panic attacks (I know that's very hard, I get them too) + now she has a stable relationship and doesn't see her friends that much... but I love her smile, I loved when she was more a simple girl. She's all grown up and (maybe) I'm not getting used to that (yet). As I stated, I'm from Portugal (even from the same city), so I know her since she was 16 or something... she was a girl, now she is a woman!

I don't know, it's just a thought. 

Before, I get hate messages, let me just justify by saying that IT'S JUST MY OPINION. If you don't agree, try to say it in a positive way. She's a big inspiration to me and she'll always be.

I was one that always thought she needed to be more out there, migle more, focus more, be more ambitions, go further. 

so, this change, to me , is a positive one. 

No one goes far in this industry by truly being humble and playing nice. 

you can try to not get it in your head and end up an arrogant bastard, but you must believe and trust in yourself and in your worth and sell that. 

5 hours ago, Englund said:

I was one that always thought she needed to be more out there, migle more, focus more, be more ambitions, go further. 

so, this change, to me , is a positive one. 

No one goes far in this industry by truly being humble and playing nice. 

you can try to not get it in your head and end up an arrogant bastard, but you must believe and trust in yourself and in your worth and sell that. 

Agree.

On 5/25/2017 at 9:46 PM, anabela said:

That's the reason I didn't want to explain but ok, here it goes:

I feel Sara changed a lot in the past few months/ year. I mean, I don't know if that's because she is trying really hard to get in the acting scene and not enjoying modelling so much. 

Plus, I have this feeling that her relationship with her past friends changed... Do you remember when she was really good friends with Bryce, Emily, and others? And the relationship with other models in the modeling scene? 

Maybe it's because she's dealing with panic attacks (I know that's very hard, I get them too) + now she has a stable relationship and doesn't see her friends that much... but I love her smile, I loved when she was more a simple girl. She's all grown up and (maybe) I'm not getting used to that (yet). As I stated, I'm from Portugal (even from the same city), so I know her since she was 16 or something... she was a girl, now she is a woman!

I don't know, it's just a thought. 

Before, I get hate messages, let me just justify by saying that IT'S JUST MY OPINION. If you don't agree, try to say it in a positive way. She's a big inspiration to me and she'll always be.

I do remember but one thing to think of is she was a lot younger back then, pretty much still starting out in the US modelling scene and even though she, Bryce, Emily etc seemed close and like good, real friends, people change and maybe she just prefers to hang out with other people nowadays. Like you said, her having a stable and serious relationship now probably also plays a role in her changing and not doing the same things she did years ago, which imo, is a good thing. Who wants to stay the same for years? Change can be good. I do think she seemed a little more down to earth a couple of years ago, now she can appear quite serious/seems to take herself a tad too serious but oh well. She still seems like a very nice young woman, who actually realises there's more to life than uploading 10 selfies a day lol and who is working on her future. I do hope that we'll see more of her acting work in the future since she always says it's her goal.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I do remember but one thing to think of is she was a lot younger back then, pretty much still starting out in the US modelling scene and even though she, Bryce, Emily etc seemed close and like good, real friends, people change and maybe she just prefers to hang out with other people nowadays. Like you said, her having a stable and serious relationship now probably also plays a role in her changing and not doing the same things she did years ago, which imo, is a good thing. Who wants to stay the same for years? Change can be good. I do think she seemed a little more down to earth a couple of years ago, now she can appear quite serious/seems to take herself a tad too serious but oh well. She still seems like a very nice young woman, who actually realises there's more to life than uploading 10 selfies a day lol and who is working on her future. I do hope that we'll see more of her acting work in the future since she always says it's her goal.

Thank you so much for your text and your comprehension :D