Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

How many appearances did she make on the red carpet? 4? And + all the parties like Grisogono, fashion for relief and so on.. Just curious, since when the models are right at the top on a Film Festival? Especially since Sara isn't one of the most famous and popular models right there.

Who of the actresses has gotten as much exposure as Sara had? I'm not a hater, I'm a confused user lol

1 hour ago, crista said:

How many appearances did she make on the red carpet? 4? And + all the parties like Grisogono, fashion for relief and so on.. Just curious, since when the models are right at the top on a Film Festival? Especially since Sara isn't one of the most famous and popular models right there.

Who of the actresses has gotten as much exposure as Sara had? I'm not a hater, I'm a confused user lol

She made 3 appearances in the red carpet. Sara's goal Is to be an actress so tbh I'm not surprised she decided to make the most of it.