Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I think it’s likely that she got at least a courtesy invite because leaving someone out can turn against the person handing out the invites. But the question is whether Sara decided not to go because she thought that she wouldn’t fit in with the other Angels.

1 hour ago, HighMaintenance said:

why would they envy her cause she is short? there are more short models and some even more succesful than her so i doubt that is even a reason... 

also not everyone has to like her...

Or she started to believe her own hype and acting bitchy towards others, who knows?

14 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I think it’s likely that she got at least a courtesy invite because leaving someone out can turn against the person handing out the invites. But the question is whether Sara decided not to go because she thought that she wouldn’t fit in with the other Angels.

Jo, Jas, Lais were all there and she is more than able to party with them..even Taylor..

16 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Jo, Jas, Lais were all there and she is more than able to party with them..even Taylor..

That's because Sara doesn't seem to have a problem with Josephine, Lais and Jasmine. Her and Taylor however seem to be not as close anymore and then I guess it's understandable that she doesn't feel like going to a party?

Just now, *Luna* said:

That's because Sara doesn't seem to have a problem with Josephine, Lais and Jasmine. Her and Taylor however seem to be not as close anymore and then I guess it's understandable that she doesn't feel like going to a party?

Are we sure that's Sara who has a problem with someone tho? It could easily be Taylor and other who have a problem with Sara

Just now, gotportugal said:

Are we sure that's Sara who has a problem with someone tho? It could easily be Taylor and other who have a problem with Sara

Does that even matter?? If Sara has a problem with Taylor, or Taylor has a problem with Sara, it's still the same situation lol. I don't remember the name of this video but I remember couple of months ago there was this video of Sara, Taylor and some of the other girls, where Taylor said something amongst the lines of "you're disgusting" to Sara, in regard to Sara's answer to "what's the longest you've gone without taking a shower", her answer was one week, it was when she climbed some mountain somewhere and couldn't take a shower there obviously. She also rolled her eyes and looked pretty pissed/annoyed with Sara throughout the whole video.

20 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Does that even matter?? If Sara has a problem with Taylor, or Taylor has a problem with Sara, it's still the same situation lol. I don't remember the name of this video but I remember couple of months ago there was this video of Sara, Taylor and some of the other girls, where Taylor said something amongst the lines of "you're disgusting" to Sara, in regard to Sara's answer to "what's the longest you've gone without taking a shower", her answer was one week, it was when she climbed some mountain somewhere and couldn't take a shower there obviously. She also rolled her eyes and looked pretty pissed/annoyed with Sara throughout the whole video.

I wasn't saying it completely matters, but still does.

Lais posted that photo with everyone in Vegas and the comments kept bringing Sara up, she commented this: "guys! calm down. one of us had to work. She couldn't come because she had work"

C7M_9NtXwAA7YEH.thumb.jpg.5a9a8ed6a5aa27fada05cfa4305a7b50.jpg

altough i dont get why she was skiing? maybe the job is today and she couldnt fly to vegas and then back, so she just took yesterday to herself?

i'm pretty sure everyones just reading too much into it as always

Just now, SaraSampaioBRA said:

altough i dont get why she was skiing? maybe the job is today and she couldnt fly to vegas and then back, so she just took yesterday to herself?

This might not be related, but Ale posted an InstaStory two days ago with the caption "Today's office" and it was on a snow set. :idk:  

Well, it is true that she is on a trip with Alexander Song and Mirte Maas with whom she hadn't seen in a lot of time. I just wished she talked better with people so they don't think she's a bad humour

2 hours ago, SaraSampaioBRA said:

58cd49965e529_ScreenShot2017-03-18at11_51_39AM.thumb.png.764b98312a71e3ad51a1948941dcb2b2.png

Thanks for posting the screenshots!

33 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Well, it is true that she is on a trip with Alexander Song and Mirte Maas with whom she hadn't seen in a lot of time. I just wished she talked better with people so they don't think she's a bad humour

Thanks for posting the screenshots!

It must be anoying for her tho. This discussions have been going on for so long. Her best friend Bryce Is also there.

14 minutes ago, clau17 said:

It must be anoying for her tho. This discussions have been going on for so long. Her best friend Bryce Is also there.

HE IS? Awww they havent seen each other in such a long time! He was her bff for like 3 years before the whole Angel thing