Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

she's changed... her relationship with the other angels is not the same anymore (not with josephine tho)

I just hope she's happy :alien:

(btw I'm not creating drama or anything, so back off. I'm just stating my opinion)

well, whatever it is that is going on, I hope that she takes this as a lesson. 

That she should never get too attached or take anything too personally in the model world. 

there's too much ego. 

and she should always try to keep it in neutral. get along with everyone and keep personal feelings out of it. 

She looks amazing here as well. 

81c6627992e141da95f175abd98e6c63.png

Honestly so tired of this stupid made up fights you guys just create! I barely seen Taylor and sara Hang out alone outside of work even when they were saylor! What does sara have to learn? they are co workers period! She works and she's nice to them when she works, that's all it matters. She has her own group of friends. So much high school drama people create here! 

28 minutes ago, star2011 said:

Honestly so tired of this stupid made up fights you guys just create! I barely seen Taylor and sara Hang out alone outside of work even when they were saylor! What does sara have to learn? they are co workers period! She works and she's nice to them when she works, that's all it matters. She has her own group of friends. So much high school drama people create here! 

YES. Finally someone who gets it. Thanks for saying what I've been thinking (and saying) for so long on here.