Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Irina is pregnant and pretty much out of circulation since the VS fashion show, so I doubt some random contract with a colombian brand would had that effect on her, She did that for many many years now She is at another stage of her life.

Irina is not even in SI anymore. If She had a serious problem with Sara before She would make Ali choose between the two of them. I suppose something happened recently to cause this and i dont even know if it was with Irina or someone else cause since the VS show in Paris Irina is not even working because of her pregnancy. 

Irina might have in part been provoked by Sara liking a comment on that confessions post that praised Sara and trashed Stella’s walk and looks as a high fashion model. Sara of course claimed that it was an accident but maybe Irina doesn’t buy it. And even scrolling down to read all the comments could be seen as a sign of Sara agreeing with the post due to bad blood between the models.

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

Irina might have in part been provoked by Sara liking a comment on that confessions post that praised Sara and trashed Stella’s walk and looks as a high fashion model. Sara of course claimed that it was an accident but maybe Irina doesn’t buy it. And even scrolling down to read all the comments could be seen as a sign of Sara agreeing with the post due to bad blood between the models.

This. I personally find it very strange that she claimed she "accidentally" liked that post, it's just really hard to believe tbh. You don't just scroll and like whatever you see, especially not a whole post with text about another model. 

Omg are ou serious? Looool

First of all irina has been commenting d on sara pics way before she accidentally liked that comment 

Second of all, they don't follow each other so they can't see what each other like, that would have to come to Bellazon for that, and you guys  are giving ur self too much importance that they care that much

third, yes it is possible to accidentally like a comment I do that all the time, where the hearts are is right where people usually scroll down. 

Mans finally you guys complain this girls act like high school, but you acting even worse making up reasons why this or that happen, we don't know and probably will never know, and you are not helping anyone by speculating, quite the contrary...  

enough

2 hours ago, star2011 said:

Omg are ou serious? Looool

First of all irina has been commenting d on sara pics way before she accidentally liked that comment 

Second of all, they don't follow each other so they can't see what each other like, that would have to come to Bellazon for that, and you guys  are giving ur self too much importance that they care that much

third, yes it is possible to accidentally like a comment I do that all the time, where the hearts are is right where people usually scroll down. 

Mans finally you guys complain this girls act like high school, but you acting even worse making up reasons why this or that happen, we don't know and probably will never know, and you are not helping anyone by speculating, quite the contrary...  

enough

No one is making up anything. And I never said it's not possible to accidentally like a photo, but to say you do it all the time... Certainly doesn't happen all that often to me. If it really did happen all that often, there would be 10x more posts in here about Sara "accidentally" liking some photo that may come across as strange. We probably will never know what really happend/if anything happend, but it's not that strange that people pick up on things or want to discuss something. It's not the first time she has acted strange on social media.

22 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

It's not the first time she has acted strange on social media.

And it will probably not be the last. That's how Sara is. I don't really see any profit in continuing this argument because we just don't know what is motivating this Irina/Sara thing. And the comment was three days ago already

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

And it will probably not be the last. That's how Sara is. I don't really see any profit in continuing this argument because we just don't know what is motivating this Irina/Sara thing. And the comment was three days ago already

Lol, it certainly isn't the first time that a discussion goes on and on for days here on Bellazon, so that's nothing new. And yeah I'm sure this won't be the last time she acts strange on social media, but honestly, she's been working for many years now, knows how the business works, she should know that it certainly won't help her if she keeps acting weird or likes these "this model is better than that model" posts. I don't see how no one close to her/people who work with her have told her to maybe stop doing that as it certainly doesn't make her look better, or help her in any way. The best thing to do is to just ignore it (most of the time). I'm not saying she should never speak up or say what she thinks, but it's already happend more than once that she got herself into a messy situation on social media.

I dont remembre It happening this often? Besides the kendall thing, this was a first. I remember the Kendall Jenner like but that was subtle shade, and plenty of models did It. For me, Sara liking that comment (It wasn't even a post) was clearly an accident, It happens often especially when you're scrolling through hundreds of comments. There were hundreds of comments, why would she precisely like that one when there were lots of comments prasing her and bashing the other models. She herself said It was an accident. She's not stupid and she wouldn't just say that about her co-workers, VS would probably loose their shit.

Besides, Im pretty sure If Stella and Sara have to work together, they will be nothing but professional. Alberta Ferreti show was a couple of weeks ago, they already weren't following each other, It was after the D drama and they had no problem In posing together and making beautiful pictures.

jNJk2Pl9.jpg t0US3x43.jpg  

GylG61re.png O22RYoZg.png

2 minutes ago, clau17 said:

I dont remembre It happening this often. I remember the Kendall Jenner like but that was subtle shade, and plenty of models did It. For me, Sara liking that comment (It wasn't even a post) was clearly an accident, It happens often especially when you're scrolling through hundreds of comments. There were hundreds of comments, why would she like precisely like that one when there were lots of comments prasing her and bashing the other models. She herself said It was an accident. She's not stupid and she wouldn't just say that about her co-workers, VS would probably loose their shit.

Besides, Im pretty sure If Stella and Sara have to work together, they will be nothing but professional. Alberta Ferreti show was a couple of weeks ago, they already weren't following each other, It was after the D drama and they had no problem In posing together and making beautiful pictures.

jNJk2Pl9.jpg GylG61re.png O22RYoZg.png

Business as usual:weightlift:

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Irina commented D on three photos of Sara in separate times on the Lions instagram page. The account deleted it all

seriously? damn Irina behavior is just not cool at all . besides whatever have happened those small things make her look vengeful and its a not a good thing.