Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

3 hours ago, clau17 said:

Sara Isn't following neither Stella nor Irina and I remember for a fact that she used so.. so something most likely went down. The 3 girls are from the same agency AND have the same agent, so maybe It's related. We'll probably never know anyways.

Stella and Irina are definitely very good friends, they spent Thanksgiving together. So it makes sense that they are on the same side.

I’m definitely interested to see Stella and Sara together at a VS event now! Stella could be having as much of a problem with Sara as Irina does. It’s just that Irina can afford to put Sara on blast because Victoria’s Secret isn’t paying her bills.

stella and Irina are friends?

well, this explains it. 

it seems some models have an issue with Sara and even her now and then also throws her shade. 

It also explains why she was always so happy, happy, happy at the start of her VS contract and now she seems more subdued. 

I, personally, find this all extremely immature - even when Sara does it - and I hope she keeps quiet and bites her tongue. She now has MO and if she wants to keep growing and get more spokesperson contrats she needs to quiet it down, and put personal feelings aside and not to express them in any way. 

PS - that colombian brand she is shooting from , is it a big one? 

2 hours ago, Englund said:

well, this explains it. 

it seems some models have an issue with Sara and even her now and then also throws her shade. 

It also explains why she was always so happy, happy, happy at the start of her VS contract and now she seems more subdued. 

Are there problems between Sara and Stella? 

10 hours ago, Sanni said:

I’m definitely interested to see Stella and Sara together at a VS event now! Stella could be having as much of a problem with Sara as Irina does. It’s just that Irina can afford to put Sara on blast because Victoria’s Secret isn’t paying her bills.

And Irina is much more talkative than Stella. Stella seems to be extremily shy

6 hours ago, Englund said:

well, this explains it. 

I, personally, find this all extremely immature - even when Sara does it - and I hope she keeps quiet and bites her tongue. She now has MO and if she wants to keep growing and get more spokesperson contrats she needs to quiet it down, and put personal feelings aside and not to express them in any way. 

PS - that colombian brand she is shooting from , is it a big one? 

She definitely doesn't seem so stunned about being with VS, proof is the past show. Irina lashing out is still so weird tho

I've never heard of the brand

Irina and Stella are really good friends 

3B8C55B200000578-0-image-a-17_1482280805402.jpg 606066648.jpg celebrityhive4-76.jpg 

the fact that the 3 are in the same super small agency and not following stella who is also  a VS angel. ALL together is pretty much saying they dont like each other lol  wondering why ....

also Nikki the make up artist have worked with irina a lot for Bebe and more editorials . so Irina and her are friends too. Sara is -was working for modaexito-arkitect (they also worked with ale ambrosio) is a big commercial brand in Colombia that pay really good.

MAYBE  NOT  Confirming nothing...  Irina was supposed to be working with them ? and they change for Sara? idk plus she knows about Sara and Stella problem...? mm very childish of Irina tbh and rude. Super Surprised Sara didnt  do or post something about it throwing shade to Irina tho.