Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I like the look, it's a very good dress + makes up and hair and she posed well. Although I think it is a bit expected. It's black and paired with a ponytail hairdo. I would love if she had worn something like Ale's first dress for the viewing party, the pink one. But can't say by any means that she looks bad, from the daily mail article she is probably one of my top5 favorites. 

Some people always look amazing in  every pic. 

Sara is not one of those. She is aware of that, I think I saw her say such a thing once. 

don't get me wrong. she still looks 10000x better than most people. 

she just doesn't look out of this word amazing. 

So I am curious to see how she is n front of a camera where she isn't in control of all the angles, when it comes to acting. 

I think because she is very goofy and relax, she isn't crazy body/image obsessed like some, she can step out and give it her whole. 

But still, I am curious. 

Sara Sampaio Reveals Her Acting Ambitions to the Editorialist

Editorialist Magazine S/S 2017 

Ph: Gilles Bensimon 

Styled by: Kate Davidson Hudson 

01 (1).jpg 01 (2).jpg 01 (3).jpg 01 (4).jpg 01 (5).jpg 01 (6).jpg 01 (7).jpg 

Sara Sampaio landed the cover of the Editorialist’s Spring/Summer 2017 issue. The 25-year-old Portuguese model was shot by Gilles Bensimon and styled by the Editorialist’s co-founder and editor-in-chief Kate Davidson Hudson in a series of sexy black and white photos.

“I was never one of those girls that opened a show and all of a sudden my career was made,” Sampaio told writer Nicole Berrie. “For me it’s been a long journey. Nothing was handed out to me.” It’s hard to believe now that Sampaio is one of the industry’s most sought-after models. After scoring a coveted Victoria’s Secret Angel contract, the fashion world took notice. She has since walked the runway for Balmain, Missoni, Elie Saab, and Jean Paul Gaultier and is the face of Blumarine and Hogan for Spring 2017. It doesn’t hurt that she also has 4.8 million Instagram followers at the time of this post. But Sampaio says her heart is set on Hollywood and she has plans to pursue acting.

Source: https://fashionweekdaily.com/sara-sampaio-tells-editorialist-wants-break-acting/

Mar 1

8p Kenzo

Mar 2

10a Chloe

3p Balmain

8p Isabel Marant

Mar 3

9.30a Loewe

11.30a Vanessa Seward

2.30p Dior

Mar 4

12.30p Mugler

3p Elie Saab

6p Nina Ricci

Mar 5

11.30a Balenciaga

3p Valentino

6p John Galliano

8p Givenchy

Mar 6

10a Stella McCartney

1.30p Giambattista Valli

4.30p Hermès 

9p Alexander McQueen

Mar 7

10.30a Chanel

12.30p Moncler

2.30p Miu Miu

6.30p Louis Vitton

I feel this might be the season she walks Chanel. We'll see

The Karl Lagerfeld Brand is owned by a company and not KL himself. One of the brand's highest manager is also from Tommy and she has posted pictures with Sara before and so she could have been the one sending those gifts. That being said I think she has 50% chance of walking Chanel. She has more chances than let's say 1 year ago but not enough to be too sure.

I hope she does more than 3 shows. Giambattista I would love for her to do again but I'm not sure if she would be able to get it again this year. She fitted last collection's aesthetic but that may not happen now.