Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

well, I take her MOil and her going to high profile parties over her walking shows. 

we can not have it all. 

You guys know I can be pretty critic of sara when I feels she isn't top notch professional - you all jump all over me when I do so - I am not a blind fan . 

But now, I think as long as she walks SOME, shows herself to be around, it's enough. 

She just needs one good look to be featured as a street style highlight in major fashion mags. 

I'll take that over having hr walk every show and no one mainstream know of her. 

since she wants to act, this is the way to go. 

she now just has to really put herself out there, push herself out of her comfort zone, Always be nice, always be charming, always be on. 

It's tiring and Sara suck at pretending, so I feel this is something she needs to work on. To always have her game on, her mask on. 

A brand ambassador is nothing more than well paid sales people , so she needs to do great. 

MO is an AMAZING opportunity and as long as she walks at least ONE show each FW this time, I am ok with it. 

One thing at a time-

Even though she only did one fashion show, she looked so damn good and the LA party will probably be more important for her so I dont really care. Fun fact: her picture on Alberta's IG got more likes/comments than any of the other girls, including the Hadids.

Im looking forward to a great Paris Fashion week though.

3 hours ago, jay_hk said:

Sara is off to LA - she only walked 1 show, I think it was a bit of a disappointment... I know she wants to be an actress but I looooove seeing her doing HF stuff. I hope she does better in Paris

I don't really understand why she keeps modelling if she wants to be an actress that bad? 

31 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Because that's how she makes tons of money?

Duh? Like I can't figure out that by myself? That's not even the point here. If she really wants to be an actress she should be focused on that... Doing something you don't really love isn't good.

It's not easy to book well-paying roles as an actress. I'm sure if she was guaranteed millions to star in blockbuster movies she'd transition tomorrow but since there is no guarantee, you just keep doing what you're doing when it pays, much like the rest of us.

Plus, she WANTS to be an actress. she might not be able to be one. 

She might be a good actress and no one wants to take a chance with her OR she might suck. 

~I have no idea, never saw her acting. 

So, it's smart for her to keep getting her name out there, making some money. 

Because it will be easier for her to put her foot in the door if she is already well known than otherwise.

I doubt the issue that's holding Sara back is acting potentially not paying well. Just because she wants to be an actress doesn't mean people want to book her for jobs, or that she possess/has developed the talent to book jobs. It's smart for her to keep her profile up as a model while she works on her acting abilities and networking. 

Have any of Sara's acting jobs come out? I'm wondering how good of an actress she is. Not saying she's terrible, but there are plenty of models turned actresses that get cast on their looks rather than their skills, aka Rosie in Transformers.