Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

What campaigns/eds/shows/covers/roles do you guys think that are possible for her to have in 2017?

For campaigns, I would personally bet on a Marc Jacobs campaign, it has kegrand on it, she hosted one of the brand's party and walked the show too. A long long long shot is Miu Miu. I expect more low-profile brands getting for campaigns and maybe a swimwear one if her swim contract is indeed up with VS. Don't see any cosmetics in the future tho :idk: 

For eds, I expect loads with Paris, maybe Spain, and probably with some big deal Elle. US, Uk, Italia eds are totally 50/50 IMO. A Love Mag one for sure too.

For covers, I'm still personally craving for a Vogue Paris, while she'll still get a lot of Bazaar, and Elles with some unknown ones thrown around. Vogue Germany, Spain, Turkey usually have models of her type too.

For shows, I assume she'll want to do them again with some more maybe.

Movies, who knows :idk: 

Your thoughts??

So now that I don't think she's gonna have any work released, here is a snapshot of her work this year (according to models.com):

Campaigns - 9 (5 of them are VS)

Editorials -16

Covers - 12

Shows - 28

I hope next year we see more Vogue US and Paris; I want to see her doing campaigns for HF clients :smile:

Overall, her best year!