Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Poor Sara I hope she feels better soon

I loved her at the show. She looked hot in both of her looks. I didn't mind the spin because it helped showcase the wings and make it appear like fog and smoke like she was disappearing  in a spy movie. Idk maybe I'm just dramatic lol. And hot damn that promo with the bag :surrender:

Also Victoria's Secret has got to quit dumbing down these girls as much as they do. it's cringe-worthy how fake and lifeless they come across sometimes in interviews and it actually makes them seem less attractive, maybe that's one of the reasons the brand's at a bit of a low ebb

A brazilian blogger who went to the VSFS posted a vlog today, Sara appears at 5:15.

Its in portuguese, but she pretty much says that the angel contract gave a boom to her career, made people know who she is a little more and opened some doors for her in the industry, like high fashion. She said how happy she was at her first VSFS, that she looked like a child smiling from ear to ear, and it was fantastic watching Adriana, Ale, Candice.. She also said she gets a little bit of inspiration from each of the angels!

3 hours ago, Likuna said:
someone upload this ! please

On 12/5/2016 at 11:47 AM, gotportugal said:

SARA & STELLA – VOGUE PARIS DECEMBER 2016/JANUARY 2017

CADEAUX: ÇA, C’EST NOËL

PHOTOGRAPHER: GIAMPAOLO SGURA
MODEL: SARA SAMPAIO, STELLA MAXWELL
STYLING: CLAIRE DHELENS
HAIR: LAURENT PHILIPPON
MAKE-UP: JESSICA NEDZA
NAILS: BRENDA ABRIAL

vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-01
vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-02
vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-03

vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-04
vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-05
vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-06

vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-07
vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-08
vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-09

vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-10
vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-11
vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-12

vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-13
vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-14
vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-15

vogue-paris-december-2016-january-2017-sara-sampaio-stella-maxwell-by-gianpaolo-sgura-16
(visualizing.fashion)

I think she's doing Tory Burch SS17 too, and I believe Grace is shooting with her as well because they both posted on snapchat with the same view.