Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

8 hours ago, Abry9285 said:

Does anyone know what other segment she's walking in? I know she has Secret Angel, but I dont think shes walking in Dark Angel because its to similar to Secret Angel and Bright Night Angel because it seems like a lot if the other girls are already in that one. 

No one else knows aswell:angel:

Imo it would be a bad move for Sara to go back to Calzedonia, she was popular in Europe with that but not a lot of people knew her in the US. Going back to them would be fun but I don't think it'd be the best decision career wise. And I think the fact that she isn't as popular as the other girls is because to a lot of people she looks too much like Adriana.

On 26/11/2016 at 11:00 PM, gotportugal said:

If I had to guess I would say Sara sells Beauty and Swim well as those are some of the ones that she does more. The rumor that Sara is leaving is not going anywhere until she leaves, simply because she has never been overused by VS and probably never will. She will do her own be there with some campaigns until one of the parts decides that it is time to go.

Where there are rumors that Sara may be leaving VS?