Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I would love if VS used Sara more, but them not using her as much actually works in her favor. So many people are already sick of seeing Jo, Jas, Elsa, and Taylor, that they're beginning to not like them anymore. As a new angel, the best thing that you can have is the shock factor. Josephine, Jas, Elsa, and Taylor all get used so much that nothing is new, we've already seen majority of what they can do and its only been a year. If they're planning on being angels for 5+ years, they have to continuue to show us something we've never seen and the only angels that can do that now are the ones who arent used as much, like Sara and thats why people still get excited when she does work with VS. Also, Sara has an amazing career ouside VS, I'm not saying the other new angels don't, its just Sara is constantly working. Whether it be editorials, campains, magazines, etc., shes making her way up in the modeling world. So she doesn't have as much time as the other angels to go do VS photoshoots every day.

Hot thing!!! She's so good! I agree with you, even though I wish vs used sara more, I feel it makes everytime she works way more special! You don't get sick of her and you keep wanting more... 

Also I noticed that butt video of Her for VS was one of the most watched videos on VS Instagram! And this video vs post today in 2h has already over 700k views!  

Hot little thing

6 hours ago, Abry9285 said:

I would love if VS used Sara more, but them not using her as much actually works in her favor. So many people are already sick of seeing Jo, Jas, Elsa, and Taylor, that they're beginning to not like them anymore. As a new angel, the best thing that you can have is the shock factor. Josephine, Jas, Elsa, and Taylor all get used so much that nothing is new, we've already seen majority of what they can do and its only been a year. If they're planning on being angels for 5+ years, they have to continuue to show us something we've never seen and the only angels that can do that now are the ones who arent used as much, like Sara and thats why people still get excited when she does work with VS. Also, Sara has an amazing career ouside VS, I'm not saying the other new angels don't, its just Sara is constantly working. Whether it be editorials, campains, magazines, etc., shes making her way up in the modeling world. So she doesn't have as much time as the other angels to go do VS photoshoots every day.

It does work in her favor. :yes: 

Out of the new angels Taylor has the best career all around. Taylor's career is far superior to Sara's. Candice out of all the current old angels has had the best career.

And nobody has yet to have a career like Gisele's. Gisele is the gold standard in modeling. 

7 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

I want GIF of Sara. I feel

she is pretty underrated for being one of the newest angel, VS doesn't use her that much compare to Taylor, Elsa, Jaz and Jo. 

I agree. And I find that strange because when (and if) Adriana leaves people are going to see Sara as a "replacement", naturally because they're so similar.

Of the new angels they barely ever use Martha (they use her the least of everyone), Romee, Stella or Lais. I'm upset they don't use Lais more because Lais is FAR better than Jasmine IMO. They rarely ever use Jasmine and Lais together :idk:

1 hour ago, GuessGirl said:

I think she is prettier than Adriana. I like her face shape better. 

Sara is sexier and more intense than Adriana. Adriana is more angelic looking than Sara. They're both drop dead gorgeous.

Like Sara to me is a red lipstick and black lace and Adriana is more pink lipstick and white wings

Nothing will ever compare to a young Adriana Lima. She was the best IMO. Amazing, how she's still killing it at her age with the VS Intense campaign!

91d142fd89fe44460e00c5b3b314a9c2.jpg326.jpgSports+Illustrated+Hosts+Club+SI+Swimsuit+JtYP_VgAD9Vl.jpg

VS

5cd661cc8b837ad05fa2005b845d8ee6.jpge8957d06adfacd8acacf0d445d214359.jpgefdc247f787857b1f19c4901bc8ea396.jpg

tumblr_static_74x72zolhgg0oss8c0oksgk8s.gif

VS
tumblr_ny10x2lUHK1urj103o3_r1_400.gif

4 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

I have never been a fan of Adriana. I won't call her ugly but I wouldn't call gorgeous either. She is so so

I'm Adriana's #1 fan :doofywave:. She's sublime :Angel: She's actually the first model I was a fan of and that made me a fan of modeling/fashion :D 

But Sara is beautiful too. People keep saying they're twins but they're actually quite different. They're simply a similar "type". 

Sara's face is more masculine, she has a very strong jawline, which is unique and more "fierce". Thats why people see Sara's face to be very refreshing. Out of all the new angels, Sara's face stands out, not in the obvious way Taylor's does, but in a more unique way. People dont expect to see a masculine looking women, face wise, to be one of the faces of an iconic lingerie brand. Sara's face is a new outlook on what sexy is and how it can be portrayed and thats why I perfer her over Adriana. But everyone is entilted to their opinion so there is no reason to fight over it.