Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Damn. :/ You're totally right. I apologize for responding so rudely to you Gloria. 

I think Taylor should give up her Angel contract, in an act of contrition to Sara. It's not fair that she swooped in and got handed a contract at 18 when poor, wonderful Sara had to wait years for VS to bestowed her with the honour. She left Portugal for it! Such a brave and underappreciated sacrifice. 

Umm you can head towards the exit with your weak sarcasm 

I already have to deal with the annoying Taylor Hill fans on twitter the whole reason why I didn't make a account for so long was because I didn't want any arguments. 

And Do Not act as if Sara hasn't been working her ass off for the past 5 years alone even has a bigger social media following then all the new angels but has to work 10x times  harder because of her height 

Just now, GloriaLB17 said:

Umm you can head towards the exit with your weak sarcasm 

I already have to deal with the annoying Taylor Hill fans on twitter the whole reason why I didn't make a account for so long was because I didn't want any arguments. 

And Do Not act as if Sara hasn't been working her ass off for the past 5 years alone even has a bigger social media following then all the new angels but has to work 10x times  harder because of her height 

But it's ALL TAYLOR'S FAULT!!!!!!! SHE"S AN EVIL WITCH OF A GIRL STEALING JOBS FROM SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao, it's one thing to say "Sara's height has impacted the jobs she's been booking, and it's an obstacle she has to overcome that over models don't have to contend with" but to blame it on the success of another model who is "stalking" Sara's career, and sneaking into her castings is a whole another level of foolishness. :rofl: Get over yourself. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

But it's ALL TAYLOR'S FAULT!!!!!!! SHE"S AN EVIL WITCH OF A GIRL STEALING JOBS FROM SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why the Bellazon forum is dying God forbid you point out to these Teenagers the Captain Obvious 

God forbid I notice they have the same Vogue shoots, Love magazine shoots , and Marc Jacobs runway bookings 

Man I really miss the old accounts on this forum before the teens took over 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Lmao, it's one thing to say "Sara's height has impacted the jobs she's been booking, and it's an obstacle she has to overcome that over models don't have to contend with" but to blame it on the success of another model who is "stalking" Sara's career, and sneaking into her castings is a whole another level of foolishness. :rofl: Get over yourself. 

I did not even once blame anyone for anyones modeling career Genius. 

I said I'm sick of seeing Taylor at all of Sara's bookings as if they are twins it's exhausting and annoying, but science did say you have to have a strong IQ to catch sarcasm which explains why you went Charles Manson on me over jokingly writing 

" stalking " 

Thank goodness she hasn't cottoned onto the fact that Elsa is stealing all of Candice's jobs yet, or we'd have to hear about that. :/ 

VS is shooting Holiday with David in NJ this week as well, and the stylist posted about their shoot being wrapped in a couple days, so I could see Sara shooting for them tomorrow instead of walking. 

Taylor has nothing to do with Sara's lack of sucess, that's an ignorant point of view. Let's face it, Sara is good for commercial and HF but Taylor has been killing the competition, and will be the NA with the most sucess. But that doesn't mean Sara won't have her shot at sucess and awesome opportunities.

I think Sara should also bet more on commercial and get more campaigns and contracts.

NO NO NO

You will not give that Taylor Hill fan what she wants and turn this thread into a Sara vs Taylor debate and then her going on and on taking up the whole page talking about how hard Taylor worked  because she can't catch sarcasm 

When we should be talking about Sara freaking Sampaio in New York 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Y8qOnDxo.png

Ahahahah

5 minutes ago, GloriaLB17 said:

NO NO NO

You will not give that Taylor Hill fan what she wants and turn this thread into a Sara vs Taylor debate and then her going on and on taking up the whole page talking about how hard Taylor worked  because she can't catch sarcasm 

When we should be talking about Sara freaking Sampaio in New York 

U were the one who talked about Taylor!

4 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Taylor has nothing to do with Sara's lack of sucess, that's an ignorant point of view. Let's face it, Sara is good for commercial and HF but Taylor has been killing the competition, and will be the NA with the most sucess. But that doesn't mean Sara won't have her shot at sucess and awesome opportunities.

I think Sara should also bet more on commercial and get more campaigns and contracts.

And  you need to seriously have more faith in Sara she's not even almost close to 30 yet. there is no " Lack of success " people with lack of success don't get Vs contracts, Maxim covers, open for Elie Saab, and get photo shoot spreads in Vogue Paris. 

She's not doing Nepotism fine but she is doing great and will grow as time goes by 

Just now, gotportugal said:

U were the one who talked about Taylor!

It was sarcasm because I'm  tired of them sharing everything together Sara is not Taylor's sister even the Hadid sisters don't have so many bookings together 

Sara is her own person so if that 12 year old baby wants to spam the thread because I'm tired of seeing her idol everywhere then so be it. 

And this will not be that last time I point this fake bff sisters stuff out. 

I support and love Sara not Saylor 

Now Please back to Sara Sampaio in New York :dead_horse:

6 minutes ago, GloriaLB17 said:

It was sarcasm because I'm  tired of them sharing everything together Sara is not Taylor's sister even the Hadid sisters don't have so many bookings together 

Sara is her own person so if that 12 year old baby wants to spam the thread because I'm tired of seeing her idol everywhere then so be it. 

And this will not be that last time I point this fake bff sisters stuff out. 

I support and love Sara not Saylor 

Now Please back to Sara Sampaio in New York :dead_horse:

Kendall also booked Vouge, Marc Jacobs, Love Magazine, and the VSFS. :/ Guess she's also after Sara's job. 

Your logic is just ridiculous. Models get booked for the same projects. That's how the industry works. Do you want Sara to have exclusive rights to every job she books now? Sara walked Tory Burch. No other model can ever walk Tory Burch now. She's going to wear all 40 looks.