Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I read a bit but they are trashing all "commercial" girls. 

To be fair, in my opinion, sara did not stood out all that much, she seems to managed to adjust to whatever is required of her. which is great. 

but I think those high fashion purist will only see Sara as a VS girl and that is not to their like. 

They hate Kendall and Gigi the most :D

But Miu miu had a very peculiar look and the most known models - Adriana, Irina, Kendall, Sara did stand out a bit. 

Finally saw the Miu Miu show, and Sara looked and did great! I'm glad she got one of the better looking outfits because I'm not a fan of this collection at all. The only things I liked were the outerwear and some of the denim mainly. She's did so well at her debut at PFW. I can't stop saying how proud I am of her because I know her height was always a disadvantage for her, but she's using her other strengths in her walk and determination to make a name for herself in HF. Hopefully, now that she completed and did well this season, she'll do more shows for upcoming fashion weeks and work with more designers.

As to her wearing Hilfiger and her getting showcased a lot during the Hilfiger show during NYFW, hopefully that means she'll get a campaign with them soon, or even them using her as a muse would be great!

I hope to see a lot of her during the VS Swim Special too, especially since they had so many Angel shorts with her and Behati. Because I know they look for a lot of personality and chemistry which is how you get more air time during the commentary parts, and her and Behati seem to get along very well - at least on camera. 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

there were so many too skinny models... There were a lot of familiar faces but as a Sara fan, she was the only one that stood out for me. and Adriana, everyone raised their phones imediately when she appeared.

I just saw a clip, and I agree with you. It didn't look right at all. The girl I saw walking behind Sara in particular looked awful but she was far from the only one.