Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Who cares she said the N. Word; it doesn't make her racist. Get over it people. Is not like she just boust of nowhere saying the N word. She was singing a song. Don't know why you guys need to do a big deal/drama of everything. Anyways she looks a quarter black. She sometimes reminds me of Aaliyah. 

2 hours ago, sub-zero said:

ok I don't post a lot here but seriously some of the 'logic' is just twisted... apologize because some people were offended? maybe some people should know when to be offended, it's the context that matters.

please consider the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUvdXxhLPa8

Thanks for this video!!

I think some of the comments about what Sara said are far more racist and discriminatory than her singing along to a song. People saying that her skin color determines that she is not allowed to sing that song sounds like the definition of discrimination. Discrimination and racism are not exclusive to one group of people. Sadly people of all races and walks of life are capable of hate. Sara was not an example of that in this case. Let's move on. 

7 hours ago, freya said:

Instagram

Screen_Shot_2015-12-02_at_6.19.00_pm.png

2015 has been a year full of VS related drama... I agree with phang.s - if she just owned it and apologised it wouldn't have spiralled into all this shit.

And why would she have to apologize? Because she was singing a song got attacked by white privileged girls demanding an apology? The names she was being called! I wouldn't apologize either! But then I'm not bound by this ridiculous double standard celebrities are 

Can we please get over it?! It's done, she can't change the past or go back, and if she doesn't want to apologize, she doesn't apologize period! It's her mess, let her deal with it the way she wants to! Haven't we all said and done something we regret over the years?! And most of them we didn't even apologized for it! And we're gonna keep doing it, people cause we're humans, sometimes we fuck things up, and we grow from that! Remeber perfection does not exists, and eventhough we may like someone it doesn't necessary means we have to agree nor like everything about that person does or says 

For god's sake, why would she apologize for singing a song?! 

It's repulsive for me how people discriminate against others like this. The speech "She's white so she can't say the N-word!" is really awful. Can't you see that you are already being racist when you say something like that!? 

I'm not american but i can say that i believe that all people have suffered of racism once in a lifetime and there's no need to be black for feeling it. Singing a song doesn't mean you are a racist!