Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

People really can't handle when their fav fucks up. Just accept it, take the L. You just look dumb defending her left and right when the majority acknowledges that she was wrong. It's funny cause everywhere else except for bellazon has come to the general consensus that there needed to be an apology. I'm not even shocked that's the case. Y'all show yourselves too much, and you don't even care that's the scary part. 

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

People really can't handle when their fav fucks up. Just accept it, take the L. You just look dumb defending her left and right when the majority acknowledges that she was wrong. It's funny cause everywhere else except for bellazon has come to the general consensus that there needed to be an apology. I'm not even shocked that's the case. Y'all show yourselves too much, and you don't even care that's the scary part. 

You say everywhere else as in twitter? Cause this wasn't discussed in many other places, and even on twitter people have diferrent opinions. I think everyone has statted their opinion by now, keeping on stating it won't change anyone else's mind, pretty much everything has been said!

6 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Either way, should have apologized. People can be harsh when offended. I don't feel sorry her. *shrugs*

People apologize when they do something wrong. A girl singing along to a song doesn't qualify.

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Y'all smalls. Stop with the childishness. A girl sang along to a pop song, nothing more, nothing less, stop with the b/s.

16 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the people  who were "demanding" her to apologize.

If you think half the crowd at concert shuts up when the N word comes along, you're wrong.

If you think when rappers are singing about "bitches and hoes" that all out of sudden all women in the crowd stop?

If this was the case of actual racial abuse of someone then I would be 100% against her but this is so innocent that it's embarrassing for the people who couldn't wait to get their pitchforks out.

Edit: and I'm done talking on this topic. Off to bump some Compton by Dr. Dre.

40 minutes ago, brunoexclusive said:

You say everywhere else as in twitter? Cause this wasn't discussed in many other places, and even on twitter people have diferrent opinions. I think everyone has statted their opinion by now, keeping on stating it won't change anyone else's mind, pretty much everything has been said!

No..tumblr, twitter, instagram. The only people I see defending her so hard is here lol. If you don't want to talk about it anymore, don't. 

39 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

People apologize when they do something wrong. A girl singing along to a song doesn't qualify.

Y'all smalls. Stop with the childishness. A girl sang along to a pop song, nothing more, nothing less, stop with the b/s.

A girl saying a slur that can offend people...yeah it kinda qualifies. 

33 minutes ago, Schemer said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the people  who were "demanding" her to apologize.

If you think half the crowd at concert shuts up when the N word comes along, you're wrong.

If you think when rappers are singing about "bitches and hoes" that all out of sudden all women in the crowd stop?

If this was the case of actual racial abuse of someone then I would be 100% against her but this is so innocent that it's embarrassing for the people who couldn't wait to get their pitchforks out.

Edit: and I'm done talking on this topic. Off to bump some Compton by Dr. Dre.

Well lucky you no surprises, cause I have yet to comment on any of her social media. You think I don't know how the world works? Does it make it right? Lol. It doesn't matter what those people do, it's still not right and if the performer stopped the show because they didn't like all the non black people saying the n word they could because they were offended and they have every right to be. If a bunch of women protested against that word being said and didn't attend those concerts they have every right to. Anyway you know bitches and hoes isn't even comparable cause lets face it you just fully said those words and you censored the n word...says it all lol. People react however they feel when they think they are being disrespected, Sara has fans that are in fact black and were disappointed especially with the way she reacted. Nothing would've happened further if she would've just said sorry. The end. At the end of the day the only people who look embarrassing are you all really trying to justifying her saying it. Some of the most "innocent" people say that word and say no harm, but will shit talk black people with them not around. You don't understand lol.

21 minutes ago, phang.s said:

21 minutes ago, phang.s said:

No..tumblr, twitter, instagram. The only people I see defending her so hard is here lol. If you don't want to talk about it anymore, don't. 

A girl saying a slur that can offend people...yeah it kinda qualifies. 

Well lucky you no surprises, cause I have yet to comment on any of her social media. You think I don't know how the world works? Does it make it right? Lol. It doesn't matter what those people do, it's still not right and if the performer stopped the show because they didn't like all the non black people saying the n word they could because they were offended and they have every right to be. If a bunch of women protested against that word being said and didn't attend those concerts they have every right to. Anyway you know bitches and hoes isn't even comparable cause lets face it you just fully said those words and you censored the n word...says it all lol. People react however they feel when they think they are being disrespected, Sara has fans that are in fact black and were disappointed especially with the way she reacted. Nothing would've happened further if she would've just said sorry. The end. At the end of the day the only people who look embarrassing are you all really trying to justifying her saying it. Some of the most "innocent" people say that word and say no harm, but will shit talk black people with them not around. You don't understand lol.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55626889.jpg

22 minutes ago, sub-zero said:

ok I don't post a lot here but seriously some of the 'logic' is just twisted... apologize because some people were offended? maybe some people should know when to be offended, it's the context that matters.

please consider the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUvdXxhLPa8

never saw this video, he's right!